Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Official Youtube Thread

Which videos would you most likely watch on our channel? (pick 3)

• Events (like weddings)

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Gangnam Style

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Minecraft Tutorials

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Server Tours

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • PvP Tournaments/Games

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Time-Lapse of Building Projects

• Role-playing/Historical Reenactment

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Let's Play

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Player Interviews

• Total voters

Zor95

Slicer
-----------------------------------
Channel: TheArtifactLoka
-----------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/theartifactloka <--- If you're having trouble loading it

I'll make this thread all pretty-like and stuff later, but here's what we need right now...

Voices of Loka

We need 4 people to be our main commentators. At the moment I believe we have Mobp3, Magpieman, and JocelynReed. Who will be the 4th?

Requirements: Sexy voice, a good amount of spare time, recording software and knowledge how to use it

Ideas!

There can't be any videos if we have no idea what kind of videos to make. Post any suggestions you have.

Guests

If you would like to appear as a guest either in pixels or as a voice, let us know.

Channel Background

(avatar might be cool too)
Artists, go!

Defgnww

Slicer
My response to Gangnam Style:
how-about-no-bear.jpg

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
I am a big fan of tutorials and would be interested in making them. I also feel they are one of our best bets in getting traffic to the channel.

Lucifer09

Slicer
I would like to be a quest at some point. Also if you're looking for a commentator with a sexy voice you should ask Mtn.

Zor95

Slicer
Lucifer09 said:
I would like to be a quest at some point. Also if you're looking for a commentator with a sexy voice you should ask Mtn.

Quests fit under role-playing I think, and Mtn should definitely do it.

MasterAegon

Slicer
Magpieman said:
I am a big fan of tutorials and would be interested in making them. I also feel they are one of our best bets in getting traffic to the channel.

I agree with this. The tutorials will bring a lot of traffic. Once on the channel I figure role playing and event coverage will make for a good lure also.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
We should also consider doing a video-per-major-city thing. Do some neat overviews of the city, fly-throughs, talk about some unique aspects of the city, and maybe (if applicable) interview the owner of the city about it. Might attract even more people and help some newer players decide which cities they might want to join.

Defgnww

Slicer
I would be up for the city tour thing, Cyrpt. But there is one problem.

Vorkuta is just a MYTH

Zor95

Slicer
One thing about Let's Play... The 4 doing them will have to be as diverse as possible in what they film. You'll be able to pull guests into every few videos but for the most part it'll be you guys exploring the server and the many different aspects of Minecraft.

Artagan

Slicer
Oh man, I love the Let's Play idea. Awesome!

And I would be totally willing to guest commentate just as soon as I improve my recording equipment.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We do not have to limit the lets play to the server, we could just set up a small server for just the four people and watch how they start from scratch. Playing on the server with chat running down the side of the screen would put me off as a viewer, not very professional.

Back