Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Official Youtube Thread

Which videos would you most likely watch on our channel? (pick 3)

• Events (like weddings)

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Gangnam Style

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Minecraft Tutorials

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Server Tours

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • PvP Tournaments/Games

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Time-Lapse of Building Projects

• Role-playing/Historical Reenactment

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Let's Play

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Player Interviews

• Total voters

adderman500

Slicer
Artagan said:
What if we posted Let's Plays of other games, like Mop and Adder doing co-op Portal 2. :D
That is such a good idea. A series of "Mop and Adder play..." Im an absolute moron most of the time other than on fps games so that should be hilarious. Also, mop is a moron on fps games. Its all good... :D

mopb3

Slicer
Artagan said:
Mop and Adder doing co-op Portal 2.
Most of the time thats me traping him, letting him fall or crushing him in god knows what

Good times, good times.

MasterAegon

Slicer
I'd personally love to see progressive videos made covering the storyline of loka. It would require a little re-enactment, but theatrical videos of the major war events and the battle with Prek, etc...

I'm wanting to 'publish' books in game, in volumes, covering the history but some dramatic videos with the 'trailer/teaser' quality would be outstanding.

Zor95

Slicer
Magpieman said:
We do not have to limit the lets play to the server, we could just set up a small server for just the four people and watch how they start from scratch. Playing on the server with chat running down the side of the screen would put me off as a viewer, not very professional.

Alternatively we could give them their own little realm far off in the server. Set up protections and give them a quick way back for death. And with 1.3 chat settings you can just turn chat off.

13scooter13

Slicer
ok i love the player interviewing ideas. i vote for me or mtn to be a commentator. i have some software as well so if we would need to edit or anything. :)

Zor95

Slicer
So we've got Scooter volunteering for commentator and Mtn nominated. Anyone else?

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I'd actually volunteer to do some video tutorials on how to actually use some stuff on the server; setting up generators, setting up bubble generators and whatnot. Perhaps plugin overview can be a section I wouldn't mind doing from time to time.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
That sounds good crypt, I feel i would be very good at doing, building, redstone, and other general tutorials like farming etc. However plugins etc are not my expertise so if you could do that side of things we would have all bases for tutorials covered.

Zor95

Slicer
Cryptite said:
I'd actually volunteer to do some video tutorials on how to actually use some stuff on the server; setting up generators, setting up bubble generators and whatnot. Perhaps plugin overview can be a section I wouldn't mind doing from time to time.

If that is what you like to do you can start on that whenever you want. What is the status on the Preksak video?

thelineguy said:
I commentate very well....

I don't think we want 3 Englishmen, no offense.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
You know I might let you put together that video if you want I guess. Since mop lost his footage, yours is all there is to go on and you can barely see much most of the time. So, I give you free reign to do what you will with it.

Zor95

Slicer
Cryptite said:
You know I might let you put together that video if you want I guess. Since mop lost his footage, yours is all there is to go on and you can barely see much most of the time. So, I give you free reign to do what you will with it.

Alright. I may need you to send it back over Dropbox if I can't find my original copies.

Also if no one signs up to work on a channel background and icon I'll put one together.

Lucifer09

Slicer
I have a small amount of artistic talent so I could have a go at the backround and icon if no one else wants to do it.

Zor95

Slicer
I suppose we should have a few submissions for either some variation over the year or to have a vote for the server favorite, so... design away!

If you'd like to give it a try but don't have a program, try GIMP. There are some online tutorials for it as well.

Lucifer09

Slicer
I have GIMP, PaintToolSai and Photoshop so I'll try them. Also should I do a drawn version of our hosts skins for a background like the Yogscast or edited in-game screenshots of them? And what size do these things have to be?

Back