Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

onlyfootlovers Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyvahnxyfo

Muted
Hello loka community, today I am here to ask you for ban forgiveness.I (HooliganMustyy_2) was banned from loka on 12/06/22 from exploit abuse.my ban was a completely correct decision.what I did was a very wrong behaviour.because of this, I am very regretful that I damaged the server from the entire loka community and entered the labour of people. I know that I have been banned for 5 to 6 months, this is a short period of time, but I still want to try my luck, I want to say again that I don't want to lie here and say I didn't do it and I don't want to get out of the middle, my ban was a completely correct decision and i just want to get unban, I think they will make the right decision in the administrators, thank you for listening to me.

(i'm filing a ban lifting application for onlyfootloverss)

Kaisxrr

Muted
I know him for 1 years good person for loka and not toxic also enough time passed he should be unbanned good turk i love u +9999

1Taxington

Muted
Maybe not an unban but def shortened punishment, most exploit abusers wait 9 month depending on severity +1

berdb

Slicer
was banned from loka on 12/06/22 from exploit abuse
What was the exploit abuse though. Depending on the severity either +1 or -1 (if it wasn't that bad +1 since its been 6 months, but if it was rly bad then -1 for now).

berdb

Slicer
What was the exploit abuse though. Depending on the severity either +1 or -1 (if it wasn't that bad +1 since its been 6 months, but if it was rly bad then -1 for now).
nvm eyvah explained what it is and yeah 6 months isn't enough in my opinion. Though I think unbanning them in 2-3 months would be fine.

pippeyy

Even though Avans doesn't love me, I do and I think enough is enough. <3
come back Truckia +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back