Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Our Problems with NovaSolux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve5729

Slicer
Recently after some incidents dealing with Nova Zephyr Myself and several others have realized that he is somewhat rude. By which I mean he's very rude. To list a couple of things he has said to us and other players:

"Steve your town is worthless you should delete it and Merge with Miracalis."
"Logic your town is worthless you should delete it and Merge with Miracalis"
"Jotunheimer you need to JOIN us or DIE!" (You may start to see a pattern here)
"Speedy move your town!" (after killing them several times)
"If all people with evil intent were to be murdered then Elysian pact would soon vanish from this world because they want to murder animals."
"Steve loves the Idea of deforestation and brutally murdering animals"

I also had a good friend on this server called Iq (quick Landoff Landon whatever you want to call him those are all his names.) He liked the server he said he wanted to start making videos on youtube on here (He has around 30k subs and plays will other youtubers) However a month or so later he quit. When I asked why he said that Nova was annoying and he didn't want to have to deal with him. He had liked almost everyone else on the server too, but he just didn't want to deal with Nova's bullying.

The worst part is that I find he rarely gets precaution for saying these things. These all occurred over a couple of months. This means that his actions are not going punished and he is clearly not learning that these are not ok things to say to other people. If someone were to inform me that he is being punished for these things that would be very nice to know. What I request is that he receives a short (5 - 7 day) ban for all of these things as they hurt. Finally, as a last point to make, it is somewhat annoying how he will constantly beg for items despite claiming to super rich. No one likes it when they get it rubbed in their face, but its even more annoying to find that he then is persistent, despite being told no several times, to ask for resources.

Last edited:

Logic_ES

I missed it but i was going to get a picture with him saying steve hates animals and attacks his animals. Its true though ask most people this guys has done so much to us. He bullied some person ill name Iq. He quit the server because of him he was a great guy but nova bullied us when we where in Valk. Its not fair cause i know some other quit because of him. Hes also begged me for a while to leave val to join him he does this to everyone. Ive also gotten really rattled i think the word is cause he kept repeating send nudes. Even know he was kidding ive asked him to stop he still did it
Please help us with him. We are sick of this

Last edited:

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
You want someone banned because they told you to delete your town? We have /ignore. If someone bothers you without actually breaking rules then use it. Without any additional context none of the examples you listed even remotely seem like they'd be violating any rules.

Steve5729

Slicer
You want someone banned because they told you to delete your town? We have /ignore. If someone bothers you without actually breaking rules then use it. Without any additional context none of the examples you listed even remotely seem like they'd be violating any rules.
Its much more we want him to be punished for being offensive, While /ignore is a thing It only stops the problem for that player and causes no reciprocation for being rude. The ban was my personal suggestion, a slap on the wrist and don't do it again would be ok too. I also wanted to make this public instead of a PM to people so as others could share their issues and experiences with Nova as well. I also find that using /ignore can cause a disadvantage to players. If I was trying to find him to kill him and he said coords in public chat on accident I wouldn't be able to see them. I've always had this problem with /ignore but this isn't supposed to be me complaining about /ignore, its about Nova.

Last edited:

Logic_ES

Its much more we want him to be punished for being offensive, While /ignore is a thing It only stops the problem for that player and causes no reciprocation for being rude. The ban was my personal suggestion, a slap on the wrist and don't do it again would be ok too. I also wanted to make this public instead of a PM to people so as others could share their issues and experiences with Nova as well
We are just trying to express our problems with about him.

RedSkilZZ

Guardian
Its much more we want him to be punished for being offensive, While /ignore is a thing It only stops the problem for that player and causes no reciprocation for being rude. The ban was my personal suggestion, a slap on the wrist and don't do it again would be ok too. I also wanted to make this public instead of a PM to people so as others could share their issues and experiences with Nova as well. I also find that using /ignore can cause a disadvantage to players. If I was trying to find him to kill him and he said coords in public chat on accident I wouldn't be able to see them. I've always had this problem with /ignore but this isn't supposed to be me complaining about /ignore, its about Nova.

From what I can gather none of the things he has said (or perhaps has not said considering you have no solid evidence) break any rules. As Sku said /ignore is the best course of action to take. From my time on Loka I have never seen anyone say their cords in public chat (about a year). Not taking such actions makes it seem like you're the one creating/encouraging the drama. There have been several times Nova has been bickering in public chat resulting in me warning him but the sad part is both you and Logic have (on a couple of occasions) started such arguments or escalated the situation. I'm not saying that Nova hasn't started anything but there are two sides to the story.

Steve5729

Slicer
From what I can gather none of the things he has said (or perhaps has not said considering you have no solid evidence) break any rules. As Sku said /ignore is the best course of action to take. From my time on Loka I have never seen anyone say their cords in public chat (about a year). Not taking such actions makes it seem like you're the one creating/encouraging the drama. There have been several times Nova has been bickering in public chat resulting in me warning him but the sad part is both you and Logic have (on a couple of occasions) started such arguments or escalated the situation. I'm not saying that Nova hasn't started anything but there are two sides to the story.
Absolutely but we do find it excessive and rude. I understand this is hard to back without evidence, I'll keep my eyes open for some screenshots for you.

mindblaster007

I would like to also point something out. I've been in Nova's town about four times now, and every time I join he has me work for him to grind. I give him what he wants and then he kicks me saying some random crap about me killing towns people. When this happens I lose all my stuff and I'm left with nothing. He has also, in the past, told other horrible lies about me to others. This has caused me to be kicked from around two towns already.

He is completely rude and toxic and should be removed from the community.

ModernMozart1787

I agree with all of this, and I've actually been talking back and forth with Crypt about this for the last few days, and me and some friends of mine have been compiling evidence, and we have 20-30 screenshots (I would show them here, but a lot of the stuff is really too bad to put in a public place) of his toxicity/rudeness/inappropriate language. Something has to be done, and I don't think many people would disapprove of him being perm banned at this point. Some of the stuff he's sent to Ray in particular is at least as bad (if not worse) as flea. If you still want the screenshots, pm me on discord, (@ModernMozartMC#4397) or talk to me in-game.

ModernMozart1787

I have plenty of screenshots if you want to see them

ModernMozart1787

I do have some proof of rule violation. Can we talk on Discord later? I'm going to bed in a minute, so I can't talk now

koi0001

Guardian
you guys would be better simply showing proof than writing extensive paragraphs about the issues. I'm not saying this forum was in the wrong but for the sake of simplicity you should really show the screenshots when they've been obtained instead of letting them pile up as it allows for more change to occur.

I can see why you would create a forum based on this, Nova has a pretty bad reputation and I'd be concerned of him driving away new players but other than his attitude and in general behaviour he hasn't really done anything wrong

NovaSolux

I'm sorry you guys feel this way, however I haven't broken any rules. I admit I can be a little immature sometimes, but I am a long-time member of the community and many of the people posting here have also gone through phases of immaturity which shouldn't result in bans.

Logic_ES

you guys would be better simply showing proof than writing extensive paragraphs about the issues. I'm not saying this forum was in the wrong but for the sake of simplicity you should really show the screenshots when they've been obtained instead of letting them pile up as it allows for more change to occur.

I can see why you would create a forum based on this, Nova has a pretty bad reputation and I'd be concerned of him driving away new players but other than his attitude and in general behaviour he hasn't really done anything wrong

So 2 thing one read we could not have /ingore cause this is when we where fighting against Valinor this era. So we could do it. We had to know orders etc And also all theses photos i think i have where in a laptop. No clue what one but ill look as much as possible

Now Koi and Red And Heydood Most of this was said over voice chat but some in alliance chat but i cant find it im looking so hard for this

Mark_Antony

I also had a good friend on this server called Iq (quick Landoff Landon whatever you want to call him those are all his names.) He liked the server he said he wanted to start making videos on youtube on here (He has around 30k subs and plays will other youtubers) However a month or so later he quit. When I asked why he said that Nova was annoying and he didn't want to have to deal with him. He had liked almost everyone else on the server too, but he just didn't want to deal with Nova's bullying.

So I was in the process of writing a defense of Nova on the premise that he does run a longstanding town and that in itself is a contribution to the server, but if he's driving people away that kind of nullifies the point and it becomes a problem; arguably a detraction and that would be my biggest problem.

I have ignored players on this server in-game and on discord and that is good enough for me, I don't ever consider it going any further out of just generally not caring that much, but no one has really ever said anything that outrageous to me either.

I don't know how moderation works on the server, but, depending on the seriousness of the allegations,if this is the first time Nova's been confronted he should be officially warned and given a chance to reform himself before incurring any serious punishments. But I also know many of you all have known Nova much longer and have more history with him, so I really know nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back