Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Our Problems with NovaSolux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
I can tell you threads like this are not how we moderate the server. These sorts of things only incite witch hunts and baseless accusations. If you have an issue with a player then go to an admin directly. Posting targeted threads and collecting evidence behind closed doors is not how this should be handled.

koi0001

Guardian
I can tell you threads like this are not how we moderate the server. These sorts of things only incite witch hunts and baseless accusations. If you have an issue with a player then go to an admin directly. Posting targeted threads and collecting evidence behind closed doors is not how this should be handled.

Why not close the thread if this won't achieve anything? It seems like it's just a place used to complain about Nova (No offence Nova).

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
To second what Sku said, this thread sounds an awful lot like trying to make Nova out to be a mean person hoping that because other people don't like him also, he will receive a ban. This is simply not how the rules on Loka work.

Everyone in this thread is fully aware of what does and does not constitute problematic and illegal (as far as rules are concerned) behavior. Those who have had issues with harassment have come to me/Mag in private and that is how we will continue to handle these issues. If Nova continues his harassment, he'll indeed receive punishment, but being mean and trying to drive politics on the server (for good or for ill) are not against our rules.

I would encourage Iq to return to Loka as we all know there's an awful lot more to the server than just one town and one player. I suspect there's more to his story than simply "Nova". I'm gonna lock this thread because this just isn't the place for these kinds of complaints. If you have serious evidence and concerns of harassment, and you have talked to Nova personally and asked him to stop, then please contact us privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back