Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

PainLyss/rnalol Unban Appeal

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
Me and Painlyss have been friends for over a year, and I've known him for a lot longer then that. I was with him for most of his time on the server, in Donzula or in Vanguard, we were usually always together. With my time with him, I've seen him do a lot wrong, before his loka permban he was a ego maniac and would say some vile stuff to say the least. After his permban however, he messaged me on discord telling me that he would be taking a break from the internet and that he was going to better himself. I have kept in contact with him over the months, and I can say with a certain, he has improved from before and is definitely on the right track. He is genuinely a better human being then he was before and I believe he has truly changed for the better.

Eight months may be a little too short for this type of ban, he has had a lot of warnings and a lot of rule infringements over his time on Loka. I believe a temp-ban would be the most suitable in this case.

Guns4Dayz

+1 Painlyss is a great man I love him he deserves to be unbanned because hes the best player and I think hes reformed :3

Back