Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

PainLyss/rnalol Unban Appeal

subys

Hello Lokans, my name is rnalol and I was banned 8 months ago (222 days) (9/23/2023) for Hate Speech & Harrassment.

I sincerely apologize to RedBugatti for what I have said to him and to all the Loka Staff I have disrespected.

My Apology

I would first like to say that I have recognized what I said and how hurtful it can be to one and I would never do such a thing again. During my time on Loka I was just goingh through some personal stuff and gaming was my therapy but also made it very stressful and frustrating. RedBugatti killed me at cove a bunch the day I was just in a very bad mood and I unleashed all my anger onto him into dms and said some very hurtful things to him. But that is no excuse for what i've done. I am sincerely sorry to anyone I have offended slur wise and just in general.

After I was banned I took a deep breath and realized all the weird, stupid and hateful stuff I would say to people and recognized how messed up I truly was. What I did to work on myself is take my PC away for months.. like since the start of December. I took a really big break from gaming to work on myself physically and mentally. I hope that can tell you that I have really took time into working on myself. I was in a bad state of mind when I was playing and needed to do something for myself instead of Loka. Which is what I did. So I am very sorry to all I have hurt and offended and hope you know I have truly changed and that we can move on from the past and look into the future.

Why should I be unbanned is probably what your thinking.

Well, I don't think I deserve to be fully unbanned which is okay. The main purpose of this appeal is to put my word out there that I have changed for the better. If I could be unbanned I would like to prove to you guys that I have actually changed for the better and would greatly appreciate my 2nd chance on this server. What I am mainly asking for is a chance to prove myself.

- Sincerely PainLyss

BTW NEW IGN IS fishsticks2324 (my first ever gaming ign)
+1 i think the goat should come back it’s been too long

Back