Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Para for Sentry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paraboilc

Current rank: Slicer

Which rank you are applying for: Sentry

What you think is expected of this rank: deescalating problems that arise, muting people if warned and they persist, and continuing with the job of slicer with helping welcome the fresh blood into Loka.

Why you think you should become this rank: I'm fairly active, and I welcome new people whenever I see someone new online. I try and help keep tensions lower in chat. Sure i can be a little toxic after fights, but who isn't after they lose one?

When you started playing on the server: October 29th 2016

Time zone: EST

How often do you play (hours a day/week): it varies from day to week, but I'm typically on for a few hours a day in most cases.

Last edited:

Paraboilc

No problem buddy. Could you maybe add a bit more? If not then that's fine. I'm saying +0 for now.
hehe yea just kinda didn't know what really to put aside from the required stuff, ill go take a look at some other applications to see what else would be fitting to add.

Thanielle

Sentry
ill go take a look at some other applications to see what else would be fitting to add.
You're trying to show why you yourself should be Sentry, not why other people should be Sentry, the "Why you think you should become this rank:" is meant to be about you and what you've done to deserve Sentry, so just write about why you think you should be Sentry.

Hope this helps :)

Paraboilc

You're trying to show why you yourself should be Sentry, not why other people should be Sentry, the "Why you think you should become this rank:" is meant to be about you and what you've done to deserve Sentry, so just write about why you think you should be Sentry.

Hope this helps :)

i mean like as an example not like to copy paste stuff, but even though there's a minimal amount there i think a short application that covers all the bases is short sweet and to the point.

TeraMarie

Slicer
+1 :) been on the server for a while and you pay attention to new players when they have questions and always greet new players. Good luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back