Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

PerroGuaton Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

xCheaterFx

Slicer
IGN:iSebxzN4groQl
(This appeal was written by PerroGuaton himself and i posting for him cuz he dont has an forum account)
Hi, I'm here to appeal my conquest ban, I got banned for sharing a clip where you can see that I'm using NoHurtCam. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...ayer_3rd-party_Server_2022-08-27_20-17-01.mp4
The truth is I didn't know it was illegal since I'm a Crystal player (and I use it to play Crystal servers), I play very little Loka and when I join to the server is to annoy my friends with Crystal, Im not familiar with the rules, I know this was my bad for not reading the rules, and I really apologize too much to the staff since my friends told me to use mods not allowed in the conquest is a great offense, I will read the rules very well from now on and take into account which mods are allowed or not. I don't expect to be instantly unbanned, but I could still get a ban reduction since it was my first offense in conquest, if I get rejected I'll appeal again another time, but I want to make it clear that I really like Loka. Although I don't play much, I have many friends playing there, and I really like to annoy them in the town chat. Atte. PerroGuaton.

Lurnn

Slicer
I suppose I do feel as a permaban is a bit much for such a mod, cheating in conquest is a bad thing and usually I'd trash on an instant appeal of sort when the party is guilty.

But assuming this is there first offence (only if in this case) I believe the player should have a reduced ban, of whatever loka staff deems appropriate. Perm seems harsh.
Edit: Based on campos response if he was banned before, I have no sympathy, with a previous ban you certainly should have familiarized yourself with the rules. That's on you.

czmpos

Slicer
I suppose I do feel as a permaban is a bit much for such a mod, cheating in conquest is a bad thing and usually I'd trash on an instant appeal of sort when the party is guilty.

But assuming this is there first offence (only if in this case) I believe the player should have a reduced ban, of whatever loka staff deems appropriate. Perm seems harsh.
not his first offence i think

czmpos

Slicer
+1 he was playing crystal server w me 5 minutes before the war + he didnt know abt nohurtcam illegal

doritoIm

IGN:iSebxzN4groQl
(This appeal was written by PerroGuaton himself and i posting for him cuz he dont has an forum account)
Hi, I'm here to appeal my conquest ban, I got banned for sharing a clip where you can see that I'm using NoHurtCam. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...ayer_3rd-party_Server_2022-08-27_20-17-01.mp4
The truth is I didn't know it was illegal since I'm a Crystal player (and I use it to play Crystal servers), I play very little Loka and when I join to the server is to annoy my friends with Crystal, Im not familiar with the rules, I know this was my bad for not reading the rules, and I really apologize too much to the staff since my friends told me to use mods not allowed in the conquest is a great offense, I will read the rules very well from now on and take into account which mods are allowed or not. I don't expect to be instantly unbanned, but I could still get a ban reduction since it was my first offense in conquest, if I get rejected I'll appeal again another time, but I want to make it clear that I really like Loka. Although I don't play much, I have many friends playing there, and I really like to annoy them in the town chat. Atte. PerroGuaton.
+1 perroguaton dios del pvp!!!

czmpos

Slicer
He had an altercation a long time ago about covering u when u was alting, but its his first offense in conquest as he didn't know it was using an illegal mod, as he's not familiar with the rules.
ye i was thinking abt that, i really dont know if that offense counts to using illegal modificatons cuz is the 1st time he use it

Luquinhas_

although its in the rules the mods that are allowed and which arent, he is a player who doesnt frequent Loka, you as staffs can check it.
The fact that he used illegal mods is fine given the penalty, but i think we can judge by the timing and frequency of these players coming onto the server, as there are a lot of people who may not play much who have been banned for some reason or something like that. Maybe he didnt know it wasnt allowed, since in other services the use of these mods is frequent. However, we can be more considerate with people who arent aware of our rules and invite them to read them, or at least not permanently ban them for the first sanction they have received in all loka.

Zaidgvv

+1 bro yall banning players for everything now bro got perma'd because he didn't want his screen to shake lower it down to like 2 weeks it's not a remotely relevant mod for pvp

Yirstt

+1 its his first ofence and i think he need a second chance cuz he is a good person and didn't know that of the ilegal mod.

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
+1, perm ban seems a little harsh, a temp ban would be good in this regard imo

kIrisv

+1 ain't no way this is a perm ban.... what nightmare and fxqme was arguable 10x worse and more broken that this and they only got 2 week bans

xCheaterFx

Slicer
Why did u use mouse macro
Hes banned for illegal mod not for macros, also im pretty sure that was a ping error cuz that happened today with me (when i died) crystalling in the balak war cuz my ping is so unstable like him i think. The staff can check his logs btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back