Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Personal item chest

capybara

Muted
Hello loka,
I have no idea if this has been suggested before in this way. I’m proposing that people have a free extra double echest at spawn and that every extra $10 they donate another page is added like the void storage but just for one person at spawn. It would be kinda p2w but mostly cosmetic because the people who don’t have it will still have a page and can store their items in their towns. Please let me know of any other ideas or why this should not be implemented down bellow, and thanks for your time reading this suggestion!

capybara

Muted
We're definitely not against this idea at all but it will be for everyone regardless of donating etc. There is nothing wrong with players being able to keep their own lores safe.
Yeah I don’t think most players have more than 5 rows of Lores and adding additional pages depending on how much people pay could be a cool incentive to buying orbs (either would work tho it was just an idea lol)

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Like what koi said, we've been exploring something like this from time to time. It's understandable to want a place to safely store your very most valuable items (beyond echest) that aren't subject to being stolen by a town owner if they go haywire.

But it can't be gated behind orbs; that would indeed be p2w. There're just many considerations to size, cost, etc that we hadn't fully agreed on yet.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
and official town selling system

This is also something we intend to add so that admins no longer have to act as middle-folk for town transfers. Though there will be a mandatory server cut, it will ensure that if you want a safe town sale, you can use the official server way. Otherwise if you choose to go it alone, you risk being scammed and admins won't get involved.

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
This is also something we intend to add so that admins no longer have to act as middle-folk for town transfers. Though there will be a mandatory server cut, it will ensure that if you want a safe town sale, you can use the official server way. Otherwise if you choose to go it alone, you risk being scammed and admins won't get involved.
Will you also add an alliance selling system?

lilfros

Slicer
make it so u can like have a command to create the deed of your town and u could sell it on the market.

capybara

Muted
Like what koi said, we've been exploring something like this from time to time. It's understandable to want a place to safely store your very most valuable items (beyond echest) that aren't subject to being stolen by a town owner if they go haywire.

But it can't be gated behind orbs; that would indeed be p2w. There're just many considerations to size, cost, etc that we hadn't fully agreed on yet.
Understandable like I said it was just an idea

Back