Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Piruletaas for LCR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piruletaas

Sentry
IGN: Piruletaas

Current rank: Settler.

What you think is expected of position: I think Loka Community Representative must be a person who helps the staff team and be the voice of the community regarding changes to improve the development of the server.

Why you think players should support you: Probably because the hispanic community has been growing in last year/months and has been very discriminated since you couldn't talk a different language in the public chat if it wasn't english. The Hispanic community is growing in the Loka community and there should be a representative who can speak for all of them in the future.

When you started playing on the server: December 7th, 2020.

A category within Loka you'd like to represent: I would like to represent the PVE community since a big amount of the Hispanic players know me because I teach them better ways to grind or how to find materials, minerals.
Also l have some ideas to make grinding better, increase some stuff and remove others from my point of view.

Time zone: CET.

How often do you play (hours a day/week): I'm online all day, but playing like 3-4 hours a day depends if I have work to do, so let's say 25 hours a week.

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
I'd like to come out and express a lot of support for my man Piru here. The Spanish speaking community never has had a true voice in the past, and although I know a couple of them voted for me last time around, I really did not do them justice and I'm glad to see someone who doesn't have that communication barrier running for once.

SweHarry

Muted
You talk about discrimination cause they werent allowed to speak spanish in public chat which not only clogged it but was confusing for the rest of the server. Now that they have their own public chat i barely see them use it, I see more poeple speak spanish in the main channel than the ACTUAL spanish one. Also arent you the person weaponizing mutes and bans? As far as I know you reported someone as soon as they got your lore
Im sorry but I think there are better players to represent the spanish community. And grinding is as easy as it gets now, I dont think it needs more fixing

Lurnn

Slicer
You've proven time and time again that you are not at the level of maturity to remain unbiased, levelheaded and overall chilled out in many scenarios on this server, why then should you have any input on how the server is to progress? I think it's great and that there is certainly a NEED for a spanish representative, however I think it would need to be someone who is clearly unbiased and can set personal differences aside (an example is fatal) however he obviously does not play anymore (conquest, and alliance gamer stuff like that 10/10 staff)

but yeah idk i think for sure spanish representative we need, just not you.

Zaidgvv

You've proven time and time again that you are not at the level of maturity to remain unbiased, levelheaded and overall chilled out in many scenarios on this server, why then should you have any input on how the server is to progress? I think it's great and that there is certainly a NEED for a spanish representative, however I think it would need to be someone who is clearly unbiased and can set personal differences aside (an example is fatal) however he obviously does not play anymore (conquest, and alliance gamer stuff like that 10/10 staff)

I'll be here waiting for 3D3R LCR nomination.......

Cthan

I think given his recent actions, he doesn't really show the right values to be an LCR. Thony( Piruletaas) goes out of his way to get other people in trouble strictly because they slighted him on the server. Take it from me, he got me permanently muted purely because I linked his lore sword after he lost it to my friend. He then got him and his friends to come to the Noobville discord and harass me. I am not the only person who he's gone out of his way to do this to and I certainly don't think that I will be the last.

i KNOW THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BUT YES

Last edited:

Constantine10

Slicer
Like others have stated in this thread, representing the Hispanic community is important as its grown rapidly on Loka, but I believe someone else should do it, I dont think you can stay impartial in the community and there have been incidents where you show your inability to do this. Personally I think other Hispanics such as 3D3R wouldn't be terrible to represent the community along with any other mature, impartial individuals. Its up to them to nominate themselves. Unfortunate -1

Vescure

Slicer
you go out of your way to have someone send you screenshots of someone saying something in their own alliance chat just to get them muted but yet you continue to do the same in your alliance chat and you don't care if everyone else in your alliance chat does the same
1642380746565.png
1642380754516.png
1642380771429.png
yes only 2 of the screenshots show piruletaas but it shows that hes bias and wont report any of his alliance members but he'll ask for one of his friends who are in bits to go through the bits chat just to get cthan muted

Danito

Muted

Lafer lcr

SigmaFlash

Slicer
you go out of your way to have someone send you screenshots of someone saying something in their own alliance chat just to get them muted but yet you continue to do the same in your alliance chat and you don't care if everyone else in your alliance chat does the same
View attachment 3654
View attachment 3655
View attachment 3656
yes only 2 of the screenshots show piruletaas but it shows that hes bias and wont report any of his alliance members but he'll ask for one of his friends who are in bits to go through the bits chat just to get cthan muted
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back