Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Piruletaas for LCR

Status
Not open for further replies.

kSleep

You talk about discrimination cause they werent allowed to speak spanish in public chat which not only clogged it but was confusing for the rest of the server. Now that they have their own public chat i barely see them use it, I see more poeple speak spanish in the main channel than the ACTUAL spanish one. Also arent you the person weaponizing mutes and bans? As far as I know you reported someone as soon as they got your lore
Im sorry but I think there are better players to represent the spanish community. And grinding is as easy as it gets now, I dont think it needs more fixing
This

LobsterLarry

neutral because he takes my jungle away so Maurice can't have it..........

just kidding +1 I love Piruletaas and I believe that he would be a good advocate if not for recent events. Just stop being a stinky poo head to people in chat and be the man you're destined to be. You have the capabilities to lead your community and represent their voice, a voice that has been needed for a long time. Work on not being stinky fart and start being smelly smart! (I should quote that)

jakeman5

Slicer
I don't think Piruletaas is the right person to be a representative for the Spanish speaking community. I think an LCR needs to be level headed and desire the community to strive for growth and improvement. I have trouble believing someone who weaponizes bans and mutes is someone needed to represent the community. I have nothing against Piruletaas personally but I don't think he is the right guy for the job. Would love to see someone else from the Spanish speaking community nominate themselves however.

1642445927726.png

HijoDeLaWawa

Muted
+1 In my opinion you have a lot of experience but I do not think it is good that you are offending other people of another gender

HijoDeLaWawa

Muted
you go out of your way to have someone send you screenshots of someone saying something in their own alliance chat just to get them muted but yet you continue to do the same in your alliance chat and you don't care if everyone else in your alliance chat does the same
View attachment 3654
View attachment 3655
View attachment 3656
yes only 2 of the screenshots show piruletaas but it shows that hes bias and wont report any of his alliance members but he'll ask for one of his friends who are in bits to go through the bits chat just to get cthan muted
JAJAJAJAJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back