Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Posting a different fruit every day until we obtain a Crypt head

Evil_X

Sentry
May 27th, Day 12: Speaking of BOTW got me nostalgic to go actually finish the DLC, I wanted to put a hearty truffle as today's fruit but alas it is not a fruit. I spent a while thinking what fruit would be next to take the podium of daily fruit now the hearty truffle had defeated me and I had nostalgia all the way back to the start of the game on the Great Plateau with spicy peppers, one of the first fruits you encounter that teaches you "oh damn I'll freeze if I don't use this"
Peppers, in general, are pretty cool for their ability to generate youtube views and bring out the stupid side in people... congrats to the peppers for becoming today's fruit!
1590577365860.png
(If you didn't get my Zelda references and haven't played BOTW sry but you wasting your life play this game already!!!)
(also I want to give a shoutout to the hydromelon, it didn't make today's fruit of the day but I still love it<3)

Last edited:

Evil_X

Sentry
May 28th, Day 13: 1.15 fast approaches bringing bees, new crafting stations and most importantly for this thread, sweet berries. To celebrate the upcoming update today's fruit is the Sweet Berries found only in Taiga biomes! I hear sweet berries are the Fox's favourite food
1590627561566.png
"But X sweet berries aren't real" Shut up this is my thread and I do what I want, I promised a different fruit each day this entry doesn't break those rules :mad:

Last edited:

Evil_X

Sentry
May 29th, Day 14: Today we have the pear as our fruit. The pear is a deceitful creature running such events like raffles forcing the innocent to spend all their money on an empty promise of a "grand prize". If you find a pear in the wild then it's best for you to run away as the pear is most likely about to ban you for "hacking". If you must fight back against a pear the best way to do so is asking them to "posture check", this makes the pear uncomfortable and they will be stunned as they fix their posture.
1590742312005.png

Last edited:

Evil_X

Sentry
June 2nd, Day 18: Today's fruit comes from Pikmin, the Dawn Pustules also known as the Muscat also known as a family of the Grape. This fruit is found in Pikmin 3 and is worth a whole 400 points.
Now I dunno about you but that sounds pretty epic (I've never played Pikmin before leave me alone)
1591088785932.png
(Big props to Pac_Man_ for showing me to the world of Pikmin and all the fruits ready to be used for their creative names!)

Evil_X

Sentry
This thread is too peaceful.. do a tomato next..
I like this idea...

June 3rd, Day 19: Tomato's, scientists predict the pronunciation of these words will cause World War 3. (imo Toh-may-toh pronunciation ftw) These things are the worst, you cut them open and there are weird little gooey seeds and its ew and horrible. I hate it so damn much and these fruits shouldn't exist.
1591168044116.png

Evil_X

Sentry
June 4th, Day 20: Kiwi's. They're tomato's but green, useless and 10 times worst. If I could I'd send all kiwi's to hell.
1591280350819.png
Fun Fact! The kiwifruit originated from China and was originally called the ‘Chinese Gooseberry’. The name was later changed due to the name being negatively associated with the Cold War.

ACwavelength

Slicer
June 3rd, Day 19: Tomato's, scientists predict the pronunciation of these words will cause World War 3. (imo Toh-may-toh pronunciation ftw) These things are the worst, you cut them open and there are weird little gooey seeds and its ew and horrible. I hate it so damn much and these fruits shouldn't exist.
no tomatoes -> no tomato spread -> no pizza

are you sure they shouldn't exist??

Evil_X

Sentry
June 5th, Day 21 a.k.a Week 3: Police.Of.Mexico.Epically.Grate.Rice.As.Noobs.Actually.Taste.Eggs... no thats not me going crazy from this thread but instead me revealing the abbreviation for Pomegranate. Pomegranate is our purple friend filled with weird pink balls. He's the fruit we never asked for but have!
1591373229936.png

Xlan

Sentry
June 5th, Day 21 a.k.a Week 3: Police.Of.Mexico.Epically.Grate.Rice.As.Noobs.Actually.Taste.Eggs... no thats not me going crazy from this thread but instead me revealing the abbreviation for Pomegranate. Pomegranate is our purple friend filled with weird pink balls. He's the fruit we never asked for but have!
View attachment 1527
i really like pomegranate jelly, thank you for the inclusion of the pomegranate on this list

Back