Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

pUPPIpUNTIR666 and UghBraces Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samisol

Sentry
Me and UghBraces were just banned for assisting the ban evasion of MyNameAintDiego.

We were in vc with diego when he made a new account UghBracesFan as a joke. WE NEVER TOLD HIM TO JOIN LOKA. He logged onto the server and I invited him to Southern Valyria to try to kill him and get his head. We both said multiple times in chat that it was his alt. We had no intent to assist him in actually playing the server, and we did not think that any of this would get us banned. Neither of us have ever broken any other server rules before and are good law abiding loka minecraft players.

btw, the account was banned minutes after joining the server.

UNBAN ME I HAVE GUNPOWDER TO GRIND

Last edited:

FatalDeath

Guardian
i dont have a problem with sami but i love braces and both of them should be unbanned theyre good members of the community and honestly banning for that is like a death sentence for seeing someone steal a candy bar
-1 Sus...

PartayArc

Sentry
We both said multiple times in chat that it was his alt.
-1 Well you both should have reported this to a staff member that was online on Loka or Discord. This isn't a long ban. Both of you can easily wait this out since it is the first offense. :sentry:

Samisol

Sentry
-1 Well you both should have reported this to a staff member that was online on Loka or Discord. This isn't a long ban. Both of you can easily wait this out since it is the first offense. :sentry:
Let me explain something. He didn't tell us that he was going to be buying this account until he logged on the server and said "hey guys check the new player that just joined the server". Our immediate thought was not OMG WE NEED TO GET HIM BANNED HE IS A DANGER TO SOCIETY. We thought it was funny, and also the fact that the name was "UghBracesFan" and it literally said in his /find that he was a diego alt was more reason not to immediately report it. Also, there were other people in the vc that had the same thought process as us. :sentry:

PartayArc

Sentry
Let me explain something. He didn't tell us that he was going to be buying this account until he logged on the server and said "hey guys check the new player that just joined the server". Our immediate thought was not OMG WE NEED TO GET HIM BANNED HE IS A DANGER TO SOCIETY. We thought it was funny, and also the fact that the name was "UghBracesFan" and it literally said in his /find that he was a diego alt was more reason not to immediately report it. Also, there were other people in the vc that had the same thought process as us. :sentry:
c48087ea7a62bb89b195fce887a85b4d-png.png

jakeman5

Slicer
+1 If they actually said in main chat then I believe that they tried to let staff know. I don't think inviting to Southern Valyria was smart but it was not worth a ban in my humble opinion.

PartayArc

Sentry
+1 If they actually said in main chat then I believe that they tried to let staff know. I don't think inviting to Southern Valyria was smart but it was not worth a ban in my humble opinion.
The main issue here is that they didn't just go to staff directly and inviting alts of ban players to your town seems like assisting for conquest etc.

Samisol

Sentry
The main issue here is that they didn't just go to staff directly and inviting alts of ban players to your town seems like assisting for conquest etc.
i would also like to point out the fact that we kicked him seconds after we invited him

and i dont know how you could possibly say that we wanted him to assist us in conquest after we said multiple times that we said in chat that it was a diego alt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back