Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

pUPPIpUNTIR666 and UghBraces Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_uj

Slicer
Fr tho +1 for both Sami and braces this clearly wasn’t a serious attempt at alting and there intent was to aid staff in banning Diego even if they didn’t do it in the most formal way.

Ducky4408

Me and UghBraces were just banned for assisting the ban evasion of MyNameAintDiego.

We were in vc with diego when he made a new account UghBracesFan as a joke. WE NEVER TOLD HIM TO JOIN LOKA. He logged onto the server and I invited him to Southern Valyria to try to kill him and get his head. We both said multiple times in chat that it was his alt. We had no intent to assist him in actually playing the server, and we did not think that any of this would get us banned. Neither of us have ever broken any other server rules before and are good law abiding loka minecraft players.

btw, the account was banned minutes after joining the server.

UNBAN ME I HAVE GUNPOWDER TO GRIND
+1 it makes 0 sense to ban these players as it was blatantly obvious that it was an alt of diego. because of this, most of the players that were online at the time knew it was diego and also did not report it. By banning only sami and braces this just means that you decided to pick these 2 players to punish for no reason while letting all the other players who knew it was diego off the hook. Also, even if that wasnt the case, they saw no need to report it to stuff because Diego was literally banned within a minute or two. by the time they would have gone to discord to message staff, he was already banned regardless of what towns he joined. Also just by human nature, there first reaction was not "Oh, I have to make sure this alt of a banned player gets banned as soon as possible" especially when they knew he was inevitably going to get banned. I feel like a member of the staff team should be able to understand that even if it is against the written rules, this situation is different and should not require any punishments besides to diego.

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
You have to think about the fact that if they were willing to do it on this occasion they could have theoretically done it on a more serious level causing actual harm.
and I once again am asking Why would Diego assist BITS in Conquest?!?! Also +1 bc Braces has my TFL potion shulkers from the Rivinia fight. Very important that I get these back

Last edited:

Steak__

+1 they had no control over Diego joining the server and had no idea he would join. Just cause they were in a call with him when he did it doesn't mean they helped him evade his ban

casperistrash

Should have just told him to leave them, still your fault. -1
leave who what
how is it their fault that he chose to join the server with an account named ughbracesfan
so your thought process is if i make an account named queen_jade_IIIFan and i join sylvis im gonna get everyone who saw the account online and said its me banned for a week?

Last edited:

Samisol

Sentry
Should have just told him to leave them, still your fault. -1
Even if we had told him to leave, he wouldn't have... so whats the point? I could have just lied and said that we did tell him to log off and nothing would be different. We didn't tell him to log off because there were multiple admins on the server at the time and we said that it was his alt.

Samisol

Sentry
You have to think about the fact that if they were willing to do it on this occasion they could have theoretically done it on a more serious level causing actual harm.
Since I'm assuming 'they' is braces and I, this doesn't make any sense...

We were NOT willing to do it on any occasion because we NEVER asked him to join loka, NEVER asked him to help us in conquest, and NEVER will do that.

So idk why you are saying that we were willing to do it on "this occasion"...

Samisol

Sentry
And just to add to my original post, both Braces and I have never broken any server rules, and are extremely active players. I cannot possibly understand why something this small would result in a whole week ban. Neither of us thought that anybody would care or that it was even a problem since the admins clearly knew this was a diego alt as well.

If we really caused that much of a problem for the staff we are very sorry and next time something like this happens we will dm staff.

MDJayy

+1 Free ughbraces and samisol I love them they did nothing to deserve this this is so wrong i ahte this so much can you please free them this is so immoral to keep children away from their favorite minecraft server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back