Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

puurg perm ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

puurg

Muted
Hello Fellow Lokans! I came from school today and tried to play on Lokamc because loka is the best server... I then realized that ive been "permenantly" banned reason being "account sharing" and "assisting ban evasion" so one day I asked xicz if i he had an alt that he doesnt use so i could play on a server so no one would recognize me, the name of the alt is "ImmaRealG" so I put in the account details and I tought to myself thats the end of that and felt like nothing was wrong on my end... little did I know is "Xicz" would ban evade on "ImmaRealG" the account i have access too. I had nothing to do with his ban evasion. I had no idea he was gonna ban evade on Loka if i knew prior to using his acount knowing he would ban evade on this account I would've never asked to borrow his account which he owned, I think this is a huge misunderstanding im relatively a nice person on loka never been Overly toxic to anyone and im relatively well rounded. Ive only been banned once prior to this incident and thats for "Illegal Mod Use" this was when I was relatively new to loka, I hope the permenant ban gets dropped or shortened. Thank you if you have read my appeal and I am deeply sorry to the admins for any misundertanding and I want it to be know that I dont and never will support ban evasion, Have a good rest of your day.

IDuelI

+1man did nothing wrong, he shared it for another server not related to loka which can be normal to a lot of other players, Xicz made the mistake not puurg free my man bro!

bqnka

+1 Puuurgs a very nice guy, and a tester in many pot tierlists. I dont think he would risk helping a hacking subhuman alt on a server where most tests happen

y0i

Muted
+1 Puurg story seems genuine, my friend theme also got banned due to someone using the account on another server and his ban was lifted so it would be fair if Puurg also got his ban lifted.

vulami

Hello Fellow Lokans! I came from school today and tried to play on Lokamc because loka is the best server... I then realized that ive been "permenantly" banned reason being "account sharing" and "assisting ban evasion" so one day I asked xicz if i he had an alt that he doesnt use so i could play on a server so no one would recognize me, the name of the alt is "ImmaRealG" so I put in the account details and I tought to myself thats the end of that and felt like nothing was wrong on my end... little did I know is "Xicz" would ban evade on "ImmaRealG" the account i have access too. I had nothing to do with his ban evasion. I had no idea he was gonna ban evade on Loka if i knew prior to using his acount knowing he would ban evade on this account I would've never asked to borrow his account which he owned, I think this is a huge misunderstanding im relatively a nice person on loka never been Overly toxic to anyone and im relatively well rounded. Ive only been banned once prior to this incident and thats for "Illegal Mod Use" this was when I was relatively new to loka, I hope the permenant ban gets dropped or shortened. Thank you if you have read my appeal and I am deeply sorry to the admins for any misundertanding and I want it to be know that I dont and never will support ban evasion, Have a good rest of your day.
+1 puurg is mad chill and is a good guy

Gragra

+1 your story feels convincing, if everything you said its true I see no reason why you shouldn't be unbanned

Xicz!

Muted
Can confirm he had the same account as me for a whole different server he has no idea I was alting neither with that account. I’ve known puurg for a good amount of time and he is a really good person and genuinely not be banned for something to do with me which he had 0 acknowledgments about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back