Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Quriq unban v3 ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quriq

Dear loka i am writing this to apologize for my previous use of macros during my time on lokamc and i regret my action.In the last 4 months i have learned my lesson and have not used macros since and have deleted it off my computer Fully.I also have reflected on the consequences of my behavior and the importance of creating a fair and enjoyable environment for all players/new platers. I truly apologize to those affected. Please consider lifting the ban on my account as I am committed to fair play and eager to rejoin Loka

(for more information)
On march 2nd 5:43pm i believe i got frozen and i joined vc with a staff called skuhoo which asked me " would you like to admit to using macros" which i said yes to and got a perm ban on loka.I was using a macro were when i scrolled down i right clicked which gave me a huge advancetage over others which i genuinely regret.

Thank you for reading over my Unban application and i hope i get let back into the loka community

Last edited:

mindblaster007

-1 to a full unban. Too soon considering how rampant macroing is.

+1 to reducing his ban to another two months; he will have been banned for six months at that point which I would say is fair. I’d say it’s fair considering he admitted to the macroing without a screenshare and hasn’t alted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back