Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Redstone ideas

Itsredstonepro

Muted
I'm running out of redstone idea's. All suggestions are welcome except brewers, they don't get any faster or better then the current moccy type brewers (mostly due to loka limits) unless minecraft introduce new item(s) that are filling up the brewer design limitations. I am currently experimenting with a more advanced controllable moccy type brewer. Efficiency won't go up by this but it will be more controllable & automatized . I'm also experimenting with some small minigames such as tictactoe.
Lastly, any other suggestions are welcome.

Itsredstonepro

Muted
Ive already automized it but it probably can be more compact, so I’m curious to see what u come up with
I'm not really talking about auto mat filler because if you make that, you will be at the hopper cap in no time. I'm more talking about: brew x times then wait for x time and repeat.

Mocc1

Guardian
I'm not really talking about auto mat filler because if you make that, you will be at the hopper cap in no time. I'm more talking about: brew x times then wait for x time and repeat.
Yeah was thinking about doing this but as a standalone schematic to hook up to your brewer, might do this with another post

Itsredstonepro

Muted
snek pek

1669967912212.png
Can probably be compressed by 100% but im not doing that yet.
Has a rotatable ram that stores 6 levels, each level has up to 5 combinations. This ram is upgradable so dont worry.
It is not done yet but it is almost done prob a few more hours if i have time.
Edit: randomness is possible but then i need to swap the memory for another and i will not do that yet

Last edited:

Itsredstonepro

Muted
1670083404026.png
It is finished, few glitches and wrong timings but it mostly works.

Light Green = user input system
Dark green = checking validity of user input & level switching
Yellow = 26 * 6 (Sequence: 4-4-4-4-4-6 per cycle) bit rotatable memory (156 bits total)
Blue = Memory connector
White (top left) = Memory driver
Purple = Display cables
Orange = level completion memory/system

Who's next?

Itsredstonepro

Muted
And nailed it again...edit.png

First of all, you could sync it to a beat but i am way too lazy for that (you could do that but then you need to backsync it). I did place a jukebox near the pad tho if you want some music.
Without the music i still find it a fun game. And also reasonable playable as the input latency is only around 4 redstone ticks (0,5 sec if im right).
It took some time to make the base work but it works as follows:

pink: The heart of the game, its the lights driver, every 4 redstone ticks a item will be passed on to the next hopper making a chain that is essential for the game. Pink also includes the randomizer units for the random light spawning.
Yellow: Display and lives system, works also with the chain system, you have 6 lives in total.
Orange: Driver for all the chain units.
Green: User input handling/checking validity.
Red: The core driver that manages when and what happens at a specific time, also handles the game settings.

Ill post a video of it later.

Who's next?:)

Back