Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Implemented Remove Anything That Gives Resistance Buffs

bbrax

Items like Ascalonian Eggnog give you resistance buffs which weakens the amount of damage you take. This brings up the same issue that the Turtle Master Potions did. It causes less skillful types of PvP to become overpowered(Crystal Spam). This Resistance buff gives people the ability to crystal 3 times consecutively with little to no reprecussions. causing little to no counterplay to approaching the middleground.

berdb

Slicer
Items like Ascalonian Eggnog give you resistance buffs which weakens the amount of damage you take. This brings up the same issue that the Turtle Master Potions did. It causes less skillful types of PvP to become overpowered(Crystal Spam). This Resistance buff gives people the ability to crystal 3 times consecutively with little to no reprecussions. causing little to no counterplay to approaching the middleground.
yeah no you still die after crystaling 3 times with res 1.
In my clips it may look like "woww res 1 made me tank the crystals" but that's obviously wrong:

Instance 1: the double kill in that rivi
I survived placing & breaking 4 crystals because of crystal tick speed shit (ask a crystal player). Basically, i crystaled 4 times, u guys took the damage of all 4, I didnt.

Instance 2: mardo
I only crystaled 2 times and I wouldve died (so 3 crystals would obviously kill me even with res1). However my ping is shit and i threw my pot weirdly to the left so it landed after I broke the first crystal, thus healing me & allowing me to tank the 2nd crystal

:eek:

Last edited:

berdb

Slicer
Also you guys started complaining about this after the rivi blah blah blah
& basically
in every single one of my clips that rivi, you guys ran directly into me while i was surrounded by obsidan. Just dont chase a guy known for crystaling into 8 obsidian???

passway

Muted
people hate what they can’t control. Learn to adjust your play style around beating it. #faket2

glory

Also you guys started complaining about this after the rivi blah blah blah
& basically
in every single one of my clips that rivi, you guys ran directly into me while i was surrounded by obsidan. Just dont chase a guy known for crystaling into 8 obsidian???
ur garbage tho free kill

Eyvah

Its such a weird mindsete ''just dont go near berdb''. Like what do u want me to do team kill or some?

Back