Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Implemented Remove Anything That Gives Resistance Buffs

LancerSquid

Sentry
-1 Because it's been around for a long time and I think it's a bit ridiculous to say that it's going to disappear now

mindblaster007

(you can dbr to remove the debuff effects and munch on bread to reduce drunkness BUT KEEP THAT ANYWAYS)
But have you ever even actually tried that? It takes long as hell to get undrunk. The only way to get undrunk quickly is to abuse a bug.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
I don't recall the exact debuff eggnog has but all alcohol with a helpful effect also has a negative effect on top of getting drunk to prevent it from being widely used in combat.

mindblaster007

I don't recall the exact debuff eggnog has but all alcohol with a helpful effect also has a negative effect on top of getting drunk to prevent it from being widely used in combat.
I’m not quite sure to which extent it can be abused, but there is currently a big where drunkness effect doesn’t cross shards. Ie. You can get drunk in Kalros and be fine in spawn and all other shards.

lilfros

Slicer
+1 it doesnt make sense to remove the turtle master resistance but not the eggnog so i think it should be removed, but i dont think crystal are at an turbo broken state so if you didnt want to remove the resistance then at least nerf the eggnog so it actually gets a debuff with drinking it or actaully makes u drunk, bc in that video this guys movement is sober.

Last edited:

PartayArc

Sentry
i dont think crystal are at an turbo broken state so if you didnt want to remove the resistance then at least nerf the eggnog so it actually gets a debuff with drinking it or actaully makes u drunk, bc in that video this guys movement is sober.
the eggnog does make you drunk but faster than most alcohol types on loka so you can just drink 1-2 for the resistance

olpx

+1 remove it idk why you can even obtain res 1 and even if you do people just use it like turtle master pots

lilfros

Slicer
(you can dbr to remove the debuff effects and munch on bread to reduce drunkness BUT KEEP THAT ANYWAYS)
In the brewery plugin eating bread reduces drunkness, also he has the debuff res timer and because of that u cant see his level of drunkness that's why he doesnt seem to be drunk
so basically he is using DBR to remove the drunk effect. if that's the case it definitely seems unintentional and should be fixed, and if it was intentional it should def be changed. or change the bread thing, bc u shouldnt be able to have res1 without some kinda punishment

mimo4

Slicer
so basically he is using DBR to remove the drunk effect. if that's the case it definitely seems unintentional and should be fixed, and if it was intentional it should def be changed. or change the bread thing, bc u shouldnt be able to have res1 without some kinda punishment
i know that dbr removes the debuff effects but i think its bread that removes the drunkness. idk how you could go about nerfing this since resistance 1 barely makes you tank 1 more crystal, and they have to constantly manage dbr and munching bread if they want to keep the effect. if the effect is actually long (i dont remember it being long) it can be made shorter

Back