Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Rewards for Age

TimeCentaur

Slicer
Some rewards for the time that has elapsed since you started playing on Loka would be cool.
Rewards could be:

- Orbs
- Titles
- Lore items
- Items similar to the seasonal ones (like the Yuletide Feather)
Of course any rewards would only be cosmetic and it doesn't have to be all of the above listed or any of them at all. Thoughts?

also I do concede that I am biased

Thanielle

Sentry
I think this could be a cool idea to thank players for their dedication, perhaps it shouldn't be completely time-based because you get some players who have logged on once, then come back 2 years later and only then start actively playing, that's what happened with me, I joined in 2014 but it was only for like an hour or so and then I came back in December 2016 and I've been playing ever since.

Evil_X

Sentry
Base it of playtime (not including AFK time). Could also give us a way to more easily see our playtime and the playtime of others?

Evil_X

Sentry
How would you tell AFK time?
There's been plugin's in the past i've seen that track it.
Quite a common command is where if your inactive for some time it puts you into a state of being AFK or you could run something like /afk to forcefully show yourself as an AFK player, this doesn't stop people using AFK machine's but its the best we have

PartayArc

Sentry
There's been plugin's in the past i've seen that track it.
Quite a common command is where if your inactive for some time it puts you into a state of being AFK or you could run something like /afk to forcefully show yourself as an AFK player, this doesn't stop people using AFK machine's but its the best we have
/afk was removed due to people spamming it so now its a "guessing game" to see who is afk for x time

Evil_X

Sentry
/afk was removed due to people spamming it so now its a "guessing game" to see who is afk for x time
I wasn't suggesting that we add /afk more just that its possible to track if a player goes afk quite easily, the /afk plugin can detect when your inactive for some time.

Back