Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

RoseyDeath Second Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseyDeath

IGN: RoseyDeath
Date of Ban: August 2
Date of First Appeal: Nov 24, 2023 (https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/roseydeath-ughrosey-unban-appeal.8063/)

Hello Lokans,

This is my second ban appeal. I was one of the raiders of Lemonade City. I don’t have much else to say in my defense that I haven’t already said in my previous appeal - the raiders and I made poor judgment calls, I should’ve been more proactive in working with the staff as I knew what we were doing was wrong, and I apologize for all of this. Magiepie's post in my last appeal thread provided a clear timeline of what went on, and though I wasn’t aware of all of them existing at the time, I did have many opportunities to make amends which I didn’t take or seek out. This was a big moment of immaturity for me and I’ve done my best to learn from it.

I won’t say I’ve stepped away from the game much, but I do try to take it more casually, playing more for hanging out with my friends and meeting others online. However, I still find myself missing Loka’s community atmosphere - something which can’t be replicated elsewhere. Whenever I logged on the server, I would be greeted by the same faces - whether it be town members, friends, or rivals. Loka’s community, fostered by both its common members and important leaders, is unparalleled and, despite the toxicity at times, I believe it is one of the biggest things that sets it apart, making me deeply regretful for having negatively impacted it.

Once again, I sincerely apologize to Cryptite and the Elders for wasting their time in the investigation rather than being cooperative, to Lemonade City for illegally taking their items, and to the rest of Loka for hurting the community and taking things beyond friendly competition. It may still be difficult to grant at this moment, but I humbly ask for another chance to prove myself and contribute positively.

Thank you for your time.

Michaelshots

-10000000000000 lemonade city was a home to me. and u took that all away i dont think u served your justice and u should stay away from our server #WEDONTTRUSTU

Deeuss

+1, Deserves another chance, one of the friendliest and chillest people I have ever known

Last edited:
+1, Rosey's ban was really just a result of poor judgement on her part, a mistake that can happen to anyone. The damages were repaired, and lessons were learnt. I wholeheartedly believe she should get unbanned!

Hamadeau

+1 known them and played servers w em for a while they definitely have improved in their judgement since before why should thye be banned if the itmes were returned

EXploite

+1 Rosey deserves another chance. This was her only offence on loka and she has learned from her mistakes.

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
She def deserves a second chance, I think 8 months is a long enough time for this type of ban. Free her up so I can get some free sets :) (joking)

Genuinely one of the coolest and nicest people I think I've ever experienced on here. Will do nothing but good for Loka and the community. Big +1

coldarc_

+1 really a kind person and it was obvious she was peer pressured and if all the items have been returned she should be freed
(please freee her i need a grind bot to gank with)

Facilee

+1 charming young woman deserves unban very positive and great to be around at the time
Of her ban she influenced by the ring leader error and she has realised that she needs to make decision on her own and not follow someone’s treacherous actions

Capril

+1 One of the kindest people I have talked to on loka, she is always ready to help def give her another chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back