Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Rosus/Bqnka Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bqnka

Loka Ban appeal #2
IGN When Banned: MexicanMeatEater
IGN Now: Bqnka

Last Appeal 5 Months ago: https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/mexicanmeateater-swingbot-unban-appeal.7661/

If you would like the backstory you can read it in the first appeal, I'll just be writing my appeal on this one
and get straight to the point.
As you know, around 7 months ago, I was faced with the punishment for harassing
others, specifically 6rax. But I realized I was also extremely toxic to others when
they just wanted to have fun. I have been feeling extreme regret for everything I did
7 months ago. it was not mature of me and flat out disgusting.

Secondly, Even though this is a appeal, this is also a direct apology to my friend 6rax.
I know how he gets when someone talks about his personal life. I shouldn't of let my anger in a block game
control what comes out of my mouth. So even through we been friends for almost 2 years. I would still wanna
apologize and every day I wish I could take back what I said 7 months ago.
I am thankful for 6rax for even giving me a chance to stay friends after what happened.
Now of course back to the appeal,
I was a toxic Individual on Loka. I was egotistical, Annoying, and just disrespectful. my life depended off
winning in a block game and feed into my ego. I got a reality check and realized my actions on loka were completely wrong.

I would really like to come back to this community especially with holidays right around the corner.
play with my close friends as well as dig Gank holes with my best buddie 6rax
I hope The Loka Staff and community can accept me back into the server one more time.
I know I cant fix the beef with some people and I understand that, i caused a lot of stress and pain to a lot of people.
But Im willingly to try everything in my power to fix things.

Thank you all for taking the time and effort to read my appeal.
Im sorry to everyone I was toxic too, and once more, to 6rax.
And as always, If this gets denied I will continue to fix the
bridges that were burned (this was not grabbed from jakemans message)
and respect everyone no matter what.

I think thas it #lightwork

- Bonka

1701477726505.png

Last edited:

dmacest

+1 bonka has learned his lesson, he VCs with brax all the time and i havent heard him say anything to him or anyone in general

bbrax

to be honest, I have never seen someone truly reform until this, he has drastically changed his mentality. I completely forgive him for what he said back in march. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back