Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

SaysWhooo/Psykou Unmute appeal

psykou

Hey friends and fellow lokans, over the past few months I've enjoyed this server, trying to sustain good relationships with all players I come across, however; a couple months back I had multiple disputes in public chat with a group of players from the community, though these players were consistently being argumentative with me over petty deaths in the game, I attempted to keep my cool and carry on enjoying the server as I had been. Many of my close friends from various servers are aware of my previous struggle to control my anger, harnessing my emotions from real life and taking it out on other players, however I was aware when I started Loka, this was a new beginning for me and i should try to avoid any confrontations with players in game, though this does not justify my speech against players I wanted everyone to consider this first.

Eventually as time passed, I let my standards drop, feeling more adept to this foul type of language, growing ignorant of the policies on loka, I was also going through a stressful time in my life, with many responsibilities being left to me; in result of this when dying at Zyre to player "corawhy" and his teammates, I stated "stop ganking me you stupid turks." I was then reported and received a warning from admin "Reiwa1" in which I was told any more offences would lead to a mute; after that event I played for another week avoiding any arguments, then took a break from loka for a while. In this time I realised I shouldn't be arguing with other players that have the same interests as me and came back to the server reformed.

However, upon my return to the server, I attempted to say hello to friends I hadn't spoken to in while, but I was then greeted with a message informing me that I was permanently muted, without any reasoning or explanation. To this day I am still unaware of the real reason I was permanently muted, though I am aware that my actions/words have consequences and this was probably a result of multiple varying offences, and I am considerate of these, however I believe after many months I deserve a second chance to redeem myself and show everyone that I am no loner "Toxic"

Yours Truly, Psykou

Last edited:
Back