Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

sealbruh ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

sealbruh

hello
i would like to appeal for my ban on the 'sealbruh' account
I believe i got banned for saying I was using a hacked client/toggling
I did not know that it was a bannable offense and will not repeat it.
Thank you

fdwz

He shouldn't be banned for making a joke in townchat, as saying you will toggle as a joke in townchat is fine and as rule 5.10 states "We will not spy on your town chat / alliance chat unless hate speech/bullying occurs" so by banning him for a joke you technically broke your own rules.
+1

sealbruh

He shouldn't be banned for making a joke in townchat, as saying you will toggle as a joke in townchat is fine and as rule 5.10 states "We will not spy on your town chat / alliance chat unless hate speech/bullying occurs" so by banning him for a joke you technically broke your own rules.
+1
I said it in global chat aswell jokingly

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
+1

I mean he was hacking though. We don't just ban for memes.

fdwz

hello
i would like to appeal for my ban on the 'sealbruh' account
I believe i got banned for saying I was using a hacked client/toggling
I did not know that it was a bannable offense and will not repeat it.
Thank you
adding this on he was banned for joking about cheating in town chat.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
You were banned for hacking not because you said you 'were using hacks'. You triggered our anti-cheat nonstop on the 18th and 19th of August, it was far from a small false positive. While you did have high ping it was still below 200 and not spiking, so this was not the cause.

However, this took place in c train and you have not broken any rules before. A staff member jumped the gun in perma banning you, as this is not our usual policy. As a result, we will be reducing the punishment and lifting the ban in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back