Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Serious case of harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
but i do also agree both parties are at fault here, but it seems mafia has stopped this harassment yet alex keeps going on about it. If either sides where mature just apologize and put it in the past.
They haven’t at all 😭😭
The screenshots on the post were literally taken yesterday

Also this so you have changed your story to it was the first time YOU ever saw it
This was the first time he and I ever saw it mentioned. Before making this post, I extensively asked questions about the whole context from his perspective, as he was the one harassed.
I Also knew the entire 22 bs started all the way back in Summer, having been directly witness to it in the Mafia discord. The first ever recorded mention of anything related to « 22tb » to Alzxdnr were made by you and conclusionz on LokaMC, as shown by the logs for the 29th of July 2023. Alex does not recall any earlier mention of this. We had to show how the entire ordeal started, which is why we included that. I also immediatly corrected myself, as that day wasn’t mine but Alex’s first encounter with the « 22tb » bs. You fail to show that in your screenshot though? Must be an honest mistake!

Overall, I fail to see what you are all looking to accomplish here. Discrediting us? Shifting the blame onto us? The fact is, you have all been actively harassing Alex with this, since August 2023, on Loka and off Loka. There is no way to excuse this, and the proof is here, you said what you said! IMG_0197.jpegIMG_0196.jpegIMG_0195.jpeg

Conclusionz

We can debate all we want here and no one will change their opinions, you believe we are in the wrong and Loka would enforce rules here that you think we are breaking, we (me, fac, hypno etc) believe that our responses were warranted given what he said about a 12 year old girl and that Loka does not enforce things like this

This is a personal message to Windows and Alex, if you want to talk to me and sort this out like men, message me. Neither of you are blocked and I’m pretty responsive when I’m not in school

Facilee

This was the first time he and I ever saw it mentioned. Before making this post, I extensively asked questions about the whole context from his perspective, as he was the one harassed.
I Also knew the entire 22 bs started all the way back in Summer, having been directly witness to it in the Mafia discord. The first ever recorded mention of anything related to « 22tb » to Alzxdnr were made by you and conclusionz on LokaMC, as shown by the logs for the 29th of July 2023. Alex does not recall any earlier mention of this. We had to show how the entire ordeal started, which is why we included that. I also immediatly corrected myself, as that day wasn’t mine but Alex’s first encounter with the « 22tb » bs. You fail to show that in your screenshot though? Must be an honest mistake!

Overall, I fail to see what you are all looking to accomplish here. Discrediting us? Shifting the blame onto us? The fact is, you have all been actively harassing Alex with this, since August 2023, on Loka and off Loka. There is no way to excuse this, and the proof is here, you said what you said! View attachment 9734View attachment 9735View attachment 9736
we are not shifting the "blame" onto you, we are simply saying you guys are not innocent either it looks as if you're trying to say that we are everything behind this. He gives of reactions which are not normal, such as "22tb of ur sisters nudes" what do you want to us to say to that reaction? that its all okay. Like i said you are not innocent so do not pretend like its one sided.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Anything that happens outside of Loka can only be dealt with by Elders. This requires the victim to come to us and we will deal with it on a case by case basis. In this instance, you came to us, not the victim, and specifically told us the victim does not want to report it. I fail to understand what you expect us to do. On top of this, the victim is banned from Loka for hate speech, and they have said some truly horrible things. We are a very small team of people so we have no time or interest in assisting random people on the internet who are not a part of the Lokan community with harassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back