Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Shohen Ban Appeal V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shohen

Muted
My previous appeal :https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/shohen-ban-appeal.6733/

Hello, my name is Shohen. I previously appealed my ban for duping a few months ago and like what I stated in the previous appeal, I duped and I regret deeply what I did ( read the first appeal for more info). I am making this post to appeal my ban yet again in hopes to be able to play this amazing server that I love. It has been 7 months and I had the time to rethink about my actions. Since my ban I have taken a break from Minecraft but I am hoping to start playing again, more actively on Loka. I would love for the staff team to rethink my punishment in hopes to play Loka again and enjoy the unique towny experience it has to offer.
Sincerely, Shohen. :)

DevvyVR

Muted
-1 I hate him
I’m joking, I’ve known shohen for the longest time and ever since he got banned he hasn’t said 1 thing toxic to anyone. He’s one of my best friends and I really does hope he gets unbanned. He’s the homie
+ 1

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
-1 to a unban right now, +1 to a tempban reduction (Like what happened with blissterz)

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
While we still feel not enough time has passed considering the severity of the offense, your appeals have been good so we are willing to reduce your ban and it will expire in 2 months' time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back