Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Shohen Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shohen

Muted
Hello fellow Lokans, You guys might know me under the IGN Shohen. I was a member of the Loka community for around 7 months. During that time I had never broken any rule and I really enjoyed my time on the loka network. This server had a very interesting aspect of conquest that I had never seen before on any other server, as time passed by, I started inviting many of my friends onto this server and grew a small group of friends on Loka. After learning more about this wonderful server, we left our town and decided to lead our own town, Eden. After a while of playing Loka, me and my friend (dnalol) discovered a duplication glitch that involved the market plugin.

Eventually, the staff caught on to what I was doing and got me inside a voice call. After a few minutes, I realized the severity of my action and felt extremely remorseful. Due to this, I complied with staff by explaining every detail about the dupe and how to perform it. I supported staff however I could and accepted full blame for my actions. It's a little over 4 months since I've been banned and I've missed every aspect about this server. I wish to come back into the community and of course never break any rule or attempt to ever again. Like I said earlier, I'm extremely sorry for my actions and I understand the harm I've previously caused and I hope you guys will consider my appeal.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
-Shohen.

Thorgny

Muted
+1 he is sorry for what he did and i think he did not realise how serious this glitch he had found was

doota

+1 me and shohen have played together a lot over the last year(ish) and hes a really chill guy, he was stupid with the dupe but he genuinely regrets it and wants to play with his friends again. free shohen

Shohen

Muted
You knew what you were doing exploiting a bug to dupe so I don’t think four months is enough time considering the severity of actions plus you’re just an overall toxic player.
Yes, but like I stated in the appeal, I told the admins how to peform the glitch and helped them in any way I could, this helped the server by removing bugs.

Yes, but like I stated in the appeal, I told the admins how to peform the glitch and helped them in any way I could, this helped the server by removing bugs.
You duped and then told them out of fear for being banned and that's the issue at hand here. If you reported the exploit instead of using it for personal gain you wouldn't have been banned.

mindblaster007

You knew what you were doing exploiting a bug to dupe so I don’t think four months is enough time considering the severity of actions plus you’re just an overall toxic player.
I mean, if he really did help staff find out how to perform the dupe so they could patch it, I think he should get a little leniency, even if it was after he was caught. Also, not sure if it’s correct, but he did say he was honest when they asked him, if he didn’t deny it…

Obstinance

-1 you should’ve told staff about it when you discovered the dupe instead of trying to benefit from it and only saying how it works once you got caught

Gragra

-1 you should’ve told staff about it when you discovered the dupe instead of trying to benefit from it and only saying how it works once you got caught
he knows mr. smart guy. 1669315377402.png
* someone gets banned for hacking / duping
he appeals
- you -1 for him hacking / duping

he legit knows what he did bro he s sorry

Obstinance

he knows mr. smart guy. View attachment 5987
* someone gets banned for hacking / duping
he appeals
- you -1 for him hacking / duping

he legit knows what he did bro he s sorry
you mindlessly reply to anyone who -1’s an appeal you want to get accepted. I’m very aware that he knows since he made an appeal. It’s only been 4 months and as I said since he decided to help staff when it was too late… -1

what else would i -1 an appeal for besides what they did to get banned in the first place. it’s clearly stated that tohy used to carry fights and top the leaderboard, having a large impact on his team winning in most of the fights he went to. now those fights lose their weight because of his decision and i chose to -1. i can’t understand why you care so much to sit on forums and reply regardless, it’s not even your appeal and neither is tohys. nobody has anything to prove to gRaaagRaaa.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back