Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Shohen Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, if he really did help staff find out how to perform the dupe so they could patch it, I think he should get a little leniency, even if it was after he was caught. Also, not sure if it’s correct, but he did say he was honest when they asked him, if he didn’t deny it…
I can’t be 100% certain on this however I’m sure there have been people in the past who duped, got banned, told staff how, and were still banned longer than four months. It’s not a get out of jail free card just because you told them how. This is not the issue, the issue is the man duped in order to gain an unfair advantage over others.

Anybody with a right mind would confess when caught, Loka staff purposefully collects evidence before banning, so it wouldn’t make any sense not to confess. How does this change literally anything from previous bans or future ones?

Same thing as HyperTotodile said there are people out there who have been banned for nearly eight months now for duping or even participating with those who duped. What has changed here that now leniency should be offered for something which has potential to break the economy or server.

mindblaster007

I can’t be 100% certain on this however I’m sure there have been people in the past who duped, got banned, told staff how, and were still banned longer than four months. It’s not a get out of jail free card just because you told them how. This is not the issue, the issue is the man duped in order to gain an unfair advantage over others.

Anybody with a right mind would confess when caught, Loka staff purposefully collects evidence before banning, so it wouldn’t make any sense not to confess. How does this change literally anything from previous bans or future ones?

Same thing as HyperTotodile said there are people out there who have been banned for nearly eight months now for duping or even participating with those who duped. What has changed here that now leniency should be offered for something which has potential to break the economy or server.
The way he worded it sounded they like they asked him about it and they weren’t sure and he came clean without them punishing him first. Again, that’s his word though not sure if that’s actually the case.

Qualifled

Muted
You duped and then told them out of fear for being banned and that's the issue at hand here. If you reported the exploit instead of using it for personal gain you wouldn't have been banned.
Obviously he’s going to tell them after he got caught so he gets less time in the pound son. Have you never been in court. Honestly bro these rookies don’t even know what they’re talking about. Welcome to loka.

Obviously he’s going to tell them after he got caught so he gets less time in the pound son. Have you never been in court. Honestly bro these rookies don’t even know what they’re talking about. Welcome to loka.
This just doesn’t make any kind of sense. Maybe read what I said again and then make a more legible, and comprehensive response.

Either way in case you just didn‘t get the memo I stated that confessing doesn’t mean much because they are already going to know that you duped, and even with ‘confessing’ it should still be the same punishment.. which is a permanent suspension.

Qualifled

Muted
This just doesn’t make any kind of sense. Maybe read what I said again and then make a more legible, and comprehensive response.

Either way in case you just didn‘t get the memo I stated that confessing doesn’t mean much because they are already going to know that you duped, and even with ‘confessing’ it should still be the same punishment.. which is a permanent suspension.
Welcome, welcome to earth

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We appreciate that you cooperated with staff once you were caught and did not attempt to make it more difficult than it needed to be and we do take this into consideration when it comes to ban appeals. However, even with this and your sincere appeal, it's still a bit too soon for us to lift a ban due to the severity of abusing dupe bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back