Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

sigmaflash for slicer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

koi0001

Guardian
I've know sigmaflash for what I'd consider awhile now and even though he has been toxic at times I'd argue he does contribute as an active player in conquest, helping new town members and generally being really active within the community.

Recently especially I'd consider sigma to be more mature over the last year/few months.

SayreSlayer

Muted
I saw SigmaFlash at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be annoying and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

+1

Jammin_Mas

Slicer
In 1986, SigmaFlash was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from Northwestern University.

On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed, so Sigma approached it very carefully. He got down on one knee, inspected the elephant's foot, and found a large piece of wood deeply embedded in it. As carefully and as gently as he could, Sigma worked the wood out with his knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot.

The elephant turned to face the man, and with a rather curious look on its face, stared at him for several tense moments. SigmaFlash stood frozen, thinking of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned, and walked away. Sigma never forgot that elephant or the events of that day.

+1

Lurnn

Slicer

keeps sending the noobs to me, i hate it i hate it i hate iti hate it i hate it i hate iti hate it i hate it i hate iti hate it i hate it i hate iti hate it i hate it i hate iti hate it i hate it i hate iti hate it i hate it i hate iti hate it i hate it i hate iti hate it i hate it i hate iti hate it i hate it i hate iti hate it i hate it i hate iti hate it i hate it i hate iti hate it i hate it i hate iti hate it i hate it i hate it

if he stops sending the noobs to my dms and pinging me whenever someone wants to move, get gear, or in general be helped in the town, otherwise +1 great town owner very kind and helpful, if it wasn't for him me and many of my companions such as our president to be jakeman5 wouldn't have stuck around on loka

so yeah all seriousness +1 for this man

FroggyFruit1357

Sigma has brought so many people to the server and given them all good experiences. Matured tenfold since he killed me in the trap house +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back