Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Tales of Arcanuan. Chapter I

What did you think?

• I loved it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad.

• I hated it!

• Total voters

Silver911

Slicer
“Reap! Reaparutis? Where are you?”

“Here!” I yell. “What do you need on this fine day my prince?”

“We have been raided by Rypqyn!” MegaDerp161 screams. “Pug lost his eletrya.”

“Hmm.” I think for a second. “I suppose if I ride my horse I can beat them there and attack them. I don’t remember Pug ever having fireworks to power his eletrya.”

“Well please, you must hurry. I’ll hide with my fellow princes Pug and Cosmo in Zorros’s ruins while War General Mtokie waits for another attack from Rypqyn or Valentia.” MegaDerp161 explains. I stand on my podium and yell what we shall do.

“My fellow Arcanians, I am leaving to get Pug’s eletrya back. MegaDerp, Cosmo, Pug!” They suddenly look at me. “Hide in Jaimeees’s house. It’s hidden at the bottom of the well and wasn’t destroyed. RayWard’s is the only other but it would be to obvious. Mtokie! You watch from Pug’s watch tower, take a knockback sword and a bow & arrow. Angel, you stay in our house. Don’t leave until I’m back or Mtokie needs cover. Now adieu and goodbye my citizens!” I ride AngelWolfAJ’s skeleton horse Martin to Rypqyn. On my way I ran into Drew_Doc. He said he was going to make a proxy town for Dong Dank, a powerful force in Garama currently fighting for capital. I tell him that we shall remake the bond originally between Graxum and Valentia but now for us. “The Western Bond”. I make it there and kill the Rypqyn raiders and regain Pug’s stuff. As I ride back the last raider who was a little behind came up to me.

“We don’t deal kindly to Vulpists out here! Especially after what you did to boss.” He charges at me. I hop off my horse and we start to fight. I block his charge with my shield and quickly jab. We fight for a while but this one is strong.

He knocks me to the ground almost dead. My sword flies out of my hands and on the ground. “Your done for!” He snickers. He then swings his blade at my chest, but I quickly take out my dagger and jab him in the head. Poof! Dead. I ride back and give Pug his stuff back. He thanks me, but he has no need, it is my job. For I am Reaparutis Bladeborn, High King of Arcanuan.

Last edited:

Silver911

Slicer
This is just Chapter I. From your votes above I'll decide weather or not to continue this series.

Quick note:
For I am Reaparutis Bladeborn
Silver is my character's nickname, my full name is in fact Reaparutis (Silver) Bladeborn, the Ascalon Assassin

Back