Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

TaxClaus Unmute Appeal (3rd appeal 2nd mute) (1st appeal this mute)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Taxington

Muted
Past appeals:
------------
Appeal #1
Appeal #2
------------
Hello Lokans, On the 24th of October, I received a mute for bullying. I am here to both apologize for what I said and dispute the mute reason.
------------
Context:
For a few weeks leading up to my mute I had been having some arguments and issues with a player known as RiverrXD over ranked duels and gank isle, most of these were not started by me. Looking back, my actions in these arguments were very immature and I should have been the bigger person and just said gg and went on with my day or ignored river before these arguments got out of hand. On October 16th I was warping to a reins fight where I was trash-talking with RiverrXD and Toprack due to them 2v1ing and team killing me in the fight, Looking back at it I should have messaged the reins host and requested for them to be removed and ignored it. instead of doing this however, I continued trash-talking and arguing with them until I replied to RiverrXD saying something (I believe he called me "ass") I responded with "Check the scales then talk to me." this was very immature of me and I should not have said it as I know it could hurt people and other people's bodies are not mine to joke about and insult. after this comment however river asked if I was fatphobic, I believe I replied with yes, and then Riverr said he was gonna get me banned while admitting he was not actually overweight but still reported me.
------------
Apology:
I have tried to reach River to apologize privately but I haven't been able to as I do not know his discord. With that being said I am very sorry for how I acted that day and in the weeks leading up to my mute. I also want to apologize to the Loka staff team for breaking their rules and wasting their time not once but twice, I am very sorry.
----------
Dispute:
Point #1. It was wrong for me to say what I said but it also wasn't bullying, if 2 people are arguing and both are using personal attacks neither one of them is bullying the other.
Point #2. Cryptite has said I had been harassing RiverrXD before the mute. This is just untrue and our arguments had never happened outside of duels and overall PVP situations, even if I had started the arguments most of the time which I don't believe I did it would not be harassment as it never went past /message. He had also never requested me to stop messaging him or /ignored me until October 16th.
----------
The result of this appeal does not have to be an immediate unmute but maybe a temporary mute and or given the evidence that Cryptite refused to provide me over DMs.

(edit to fix some grammatical errors)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back