Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Tedzi Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedzi_

IGN: Tedzi_ (Meowzi__ at the time of ban)
Reason of ban: Exploit Abuse

Hello Lokans, I’d like to start off this appeal by saying I am sorry to the admins and players who were affected by my actions. My friends and I found a dupe that we chose to abuse for our own benefit, because of our dupe we had unintentionally hurt the loka economy by introducing thousands of sets and items into circulation. Because of these actions staff spent weeks reversing the damages caused by our dupe. Players who legitimately got items that were linked to us had them removed. During the 10 months I have been banned I have reflected on my actions, I’ve realized how important grinding and playing legitimately is. I cannot explain how truly sorry I am for anyone who was affected by my actions, I enjoy the server and have hundreds of hours of playtime. It was a mistake that I had chose and I hope that I am able to get unbanned and play the server legitimately and fairly.

-Tedzi

mimo4

Slicer
+1 he has waited a long time and has never alted, never had any negative interactions with him

HyperTotodile

Slicer
+1 Nobody would deny that bringing Tedzi back would be an overall positive force for the community, but I want to focus moreso on the fact that bro has never ban evaded.

It’s the bare minimum to ask of banned players, but in an era where using VPN’ed Alts to warp has become so commonplace, we really should weigh that heavily when considering an unban or shortened ban for Tedzi :)

monkeynick123ooh

Slicer
+1 i've known tedzi for over 2 years now, and I have genuinely never had a bad interaction with him. He's always been so nice and just made a dumb mistake with friends

Rea4peR

Muted
+1 I never had bad experiences with him and 10 months is enough to comprehend his mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back