Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Tedzi Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolkidsupa

+1 i understand the damage was p large but for 10 months without any toxicity in between i think tedzi deserves another chance @ loka. (plus it's christmas lets all be jolly and stuff idk)

Qualifled

Muted
right as I started playing loka he got banned so I don’t have much to say besides the fact that I made him raidable on steel

Dqrwiin

Slicer
I must -1 this because I do not think this player can be any good or beneficial for the Loka community. Around 1 year ago, I suddenly got sent a duel by him and it ended up with him beating me on score. Like 1 hour later I got tagged in Noobville discord I think by him sending a link of a YT video named "Trashtalker Down (Dqrwiin)". I did not even know he was recording me. I lost the link due to him making this video private but it was basically him beating me in these duels. He wrote some Proving Grounds thing in the description of this video that NEVER HAPPENED. I always tried to ask him why he uploaded this vid and even tried to apologise for anything that I could have made to him but he never replied to me (I still dont know what I did). Even though this does not have anything to do with the reason of the ban, as I said before, I think this kind of player cannnot contribute with anything to our community. They only spread toxicity and bad vibes 😩

mimo4

Slicer
I must -1 this because I do not think this player can be any good or beneficial for the Loka community. Around 1 year ago, I suddenly got sent a duel by him and it ended up with him beating me on score. Like 1 hour later I got tagged in Noobville discord I think by him sending a link of a YT video named "Trashtalker Down (Dqrwiin)". I did not even know he was recording me. I lost the link due to him making this video private but it was basically him beating me in these duels. He wrote some Proving Grounds thing in the description of this video that NEVER HAPPENED. I always tried to ask him why he uploaded this vid and even tried to apologise for anything that I could have made to him but he never replied to me (I still dont know what I did). Even though this does not have anything to do with the reason of the ban, as I said before, I think this kind of player cannnot contribute with anything to our community. They only spread toxicity and bad vibes 😩
bruh im sorry javi but i don't think -1 over a 1 year old duels video is fair

DevvyVR

Muted
even though tedzi does not think too fond of me i still believe he should be unbanned since hes still a cool guy +1

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We are willing to give you a final chance on the server and will be lifting the ban. A long time has passed, and you did own up to what you had done at the time informing us of the dupe. Please ensure you stick closely to our rules as any further rule breaks will lead to us to reapplying the ban (this includes account sharing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back