Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

The Loka Museum of Unnatural History

Zor95

Slicer
I gave myself a tour of Hyrule when the generator was down and took a few things that belonged to me.

Loki

Zor95 said:
I gave myself a tour of Hyrule when the generator was down and took a few things that belonged to me.
Would you be willing to donate it to the museum, given I make sure it is kept safe?

Loki

Great, I doubt he'll mind. Probably double-layered glass blocks for each exhibit in case you can break and take from the slab before the block reappears. The dragon egg, of all things, would be kept very secure.

K

KenuDragonfire

It has to be in a protected area, covered by 2 sets of glass, properly incubated, and people (hackers and admins alike) will not have enough space to be in it. It also has to have 15 guards, 19 archers, and there must be a tripwire stopping people from getting in, and if it is crossed, it shoots 20 harming II potions at the invader, and if they live through that, they get slaughtered by the guards. Only circumstances.

Loki

KenuDragonfire said:
It has to be in a protected area, covered by 2 sets of glass, properly incubated, and people (hackers and admins alike) will not have enough space to be in it. It also has to have 15 guards, 19 archers, and there must be a tripwire stopping people from getting in, and if it is crossed, it shoots 20 harming II potions at the invader, and if they live through that, they get slaughtered by the guards. Only circumstances.
I can do the tripwires, glass and dispensers. Incubation not so much, or guards, or archers.

thelineguy

Slicer
KenuDragonfire said:

And no facility is complete without a self-destruct button.
I can supply that ;)

adderman500

Slicer
Oh, by the way. In the most recent snapshot for 1.4 item frames were revealed. At the moment you right click the item on the frame and it is displayed. Sadly you cannot get the item back so i dont know whether this is worth doing, but im sure after a while you will be able to retrieve it. If we wanna stay as vanilla as possible this seems like a good idea.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Yes and we can always use a plugin to slightly modify item frames like with the writable books they recently added. Hopefully the release of 1.4 will coincide with the museum being built as well, we will have to see.

Back