Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Town Barns

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Preliminary Barn Upgrades are in! These numbers are certainly subject to change, but at the very least, here's what they are:
  • Town Level 1-4 (Default) : Barn supports 8 animals and processes them every 30s
  • Town Level 5+ : Barn supports 10 animals and processes them every 27s
  • Town Level 10+ : Barn supports 12 animals and processes them every 24s
  • Town Level 15+ : Barn supports 14 animals and processes them every 21s
  • Town Level 20+ : Barn supports 16 animals and processes them every 18s
  • Town Level 25 : Barn supports 18 animals and processes them every 15s
I just threw these in real quick so that higher level towns could have better barns, but I haven't thought too long about these and I'm certainly down for some ideas on what these could better be.

mopb3

Slicer
I think I'm getting to the point where I'm almost in favour of throwing away any pretences of vanilla and just embracing all the cool shit we could do, like this.

MasterAegon

Slicer
When you say the barn supports 16 animals for level 20+, does that simply mean multiple animals in the same stalls?

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I think I'm getting to the point where I'm almost in favour of throwing away any pretences of vanilla and just embracing all the cool shit we could do, like this.

The more awesome stuff I learn how to do, the more shit like this I probably will do. If you can cobble together all the most awesome things I've done for various Loka things, put those all together and then picture what I can/will be doing for the PvE update in the future.

When you say the barn supports 16 animals for level 20+, does that simply mean multiple animals in the same stalls?

The stalls are aesthetic. It doesn't matter where an animal is in the barn so long as it's "in the barn". So you can take out stalls and put all the animals in a box for all the plugin cares.

adderman500

Slicer
Yeah I'm in favour of more cool shit, this Barn idea is excellent. I really like that you're implementing more PvE stuff, be sure to keep it up.

Ha, the two old stick in the muds, embracing change. Who'da thunk it?

Back