Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Towns Suggestion Thread

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
This is not for bugs. The purpose of this thread is to discuss and suggest ideas for features for towns. Ideas like town MOTD's or perhaps on-entry town messages and whatnot. Engage, and discuss.

Psychedelic98

Slicer
I think towns need a sub-owner rank to serve as an intermediate rank between member and owner. A sub owner could add and remove members, but could not and or remove sub owners and owners.

Newdood

Slicer
I think a town-entry message would be great, due to the fact that people don't have to have feathers to check every block, and perhaps to tell the current status. Maybe the owner(s) could change it, and put in a MOTD for the town.

mopb3

Slicer
Newdood said:
I think a town-entry message would be great, due to the fact that people don't have to have feathers to check every block, and perhaps to tell the current status. Maybe the owner(s) could change it, and put in a MOTD for the town.
Oh that is a nice idea

mopb3

Slicer
I would vote for just the name of the Generator who's zone you are entering, no more.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
That could be configurable; give owners the option to notify (with a message) or not notify on the bounds of a bubble.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Most servers i have seen have a message when you enter a towns protection, even those without factions.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
It's pretty easy to do, and I think I know how, I just need to read up on how to do it in a way that won't lag out the server. I'll ask asy about this one.

Newdood

Slicer
Nations:

Imagine a grid of towns, working together, seprate owners, all working together, with a common goal.
Imagine the immense power, opportunity, and most of all, harmony.
That's what I think Loka needs. :D

adderman500

Slicer
Newdood said:
Nations:

Imagine a grid of towns, working together, seprate owners, all working together, with a common goal.
;)

mopb3

Slicer
adderman500 said:
Newdood said:
Nations:

;)
;)

Newdood

Slicer
Newdood said:
Nations:

Commands like:
/ntoggle
/n tag <Nation Tag>
/n info (Lists Nation info, such as towns involved, leaders, etc.)
And a neutrality system, like opposing nations displayed in red. :D

Back