Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Tqmen for slicer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiwa1

Guardian
Hello lokans im here to nominate tqmen to slicer.

Tqmen has been in the Loka community since 2019, he is a nice, kind Tolerant and nice person, at the same time he is friendly, active and has an important place in the Loka community and I believe he will be a very good slicer:)

Last edited:

Tqmen

Slicer
he keeps saying Mexican shit -1
Alright, here we are again. I don't know if you really just dislike me or you just want to bother me. But let's get some things straight here, as well as in my LCR as here you mention that I say stuff. even though 3/4 months ago I came into your DMS and I apologized for all the things I might've said about your friends in the past when I played on Loka and when I was toxic before and I don't denied that. But with the proof of the discord DMS here you can see that I apologized to you and you're friends about my behavior and that I didn't know you guys took it in that way, and you said you guys accepted that. Now here you are once again saying that I say stuff about you guys when first of all I was really inactive on the server for the past 3/4 months I didn't have a single month that passed by that I played active every day of the month. And I never joined any conquests vcs really in the past months either I only had VCs with my friends in our own discord. second of all if I'm right you're perm banned on Loka, So I have no clue how you could see what I do on the server when you can't play on the server and you didn't speak to me ever since that last time I came into your DMS and that's about 3/4 months ago. And now you're here claiming I said stuff about your friends here again? If you come up with stuff like this just get you're facts straight don't be childish and say stuff for no reason because you dislike me or whatever. I even messaged someone just to be able to apologize to your DMS, and then you still claim I talk about you're friends is just pathetic.

Attachments

• pic 1.png
    pic 1.png
    128.2 KB · Views: 36
  • pic 2.png
    pic 2.png
    201.6 KB · Views: 36
  • pic 3.png
    pic 3.png
    401.8 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.