Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Consider Implementing Trade Box

pipsqueak42

I think at spawn we should have a room kind of like the exchange machine meant for trading with other players, so people don't walk around stealing other's stuff in spawn. I know there are rules against it, but it would save time not having to go to staff about it if we just had a room to trade with people to prevent that trouble. I think the room right across from the exchange room would be perfect, since it's not in any use for anything useful.

pipsqueak42

And have a scam free system in place, where they're 2 pressure plates in place to activate a piston that locks them both in place and if one person is on a pressure plate, then they're both stuck, so if someone tries to scam, then none of them are going anywhere till the problem is fixed by either the 2 individuals or by staff, so there's a chance of staff not even having to be involved and can save a lot of time.

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
We used to have a trading plugin that allowed players to transfer items between eachother via a gui. Although it broke, something like that would be the best solution.

koi0001

Guardian
I mean it's not hard to go to a empty part of the spawn and give the items there. I've never actually had items been stolen from me at spawn and had to contact staff.

Back