Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

TripleYoshi Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripleYoshi

Good evening, Loka Minecraft. I started this thread to ask for forgiveness and possibly a unban for violating the Loka Rules. Aprox 10 months ago I was banned from Loka. I was banned for assisting a player named Fruitzilly. How did I assist him? I assisted him by allowing Fruitzilly to use my alternate account to log on to Loka and effectively evade his ban. It started when I was in a VC with him and several others. He asked to use my alternate account many times until I finally decided to let him use it. I am sorry for negatively effecting the Loka Community. I miss playing on loka and dueling friends to practice.
I also miss the Loka community and how much fun I had playing on the server. If possible, could I please be unbanned from your server so I once again can play with my friends and the Loka community. If you have any questions about the authenticity of my appeal or concerns about me being unbanned, please do not hesitate to ask them in this thread. I hope you have a great day and I'm very appreciative that you took time reading my appeal. <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back