Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

TuckerBun's Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeManMCT

Hello Loka staff. So, I want to explain the situation. I was looking for presents for people in my town and I had an elytra on. There is this big row of presents on a wall that borders our town and another. For some reason the blocks a lot of presents spawned on were on the wall and were technically in the other town. I was trying to click on a present and to do that I decided to try to do a neo jump with my elytra. I hit the border of the other town while flying and was glitched into an elytra flying position. The town border thing that prevents you from hopping over walls and stuff in town was continuously teleporting me back, so I assume that is what caused it. I tried to get myself out of the fly positon by taking off my elytra but I was stuck in fly mode which is I assume why the anticheat flagged me.

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
Actually, I believe you taking off your elytra was precisely why you got banned. You were flying in the air legally with Elytra (even if peanut butter flying), but then the next moment you were "flying" without elytra.

ChickPro

Sentry
Community Rep
I was there for the whole thing, if our town presents did not spawn in their town, this false ban would have never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back