Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

UghBraces Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

UghBraces

Date of Ban: 07/22/23

Dear Lokans,

I would like to start off this appeal by apologizing to players and staff for my inappropriate actions that led to me being permanently banned. After losing a conquest fight, a couple of my friends and I decided to put on extremely inappropriate skins and cause drama at spawn, this act resulted in a plethora of us being permanently banned from the server. At the time I had thought that I would not want to play loka again. I didn't care about the consequences at the time. I eventually realized that I did care about loka, and I knew I wasn't going to be able to play with the people that I love. Taking more time to reflect upon my actions I deeply regret what I did as it was anti-Semitic and inappropriate. I cannot apologize enough to anyone who was offended by my actions, I am deeply sorry and hope you can accept this apology. Over the past couple months I have watched streams of my friends playing loka and it reminds me of all the great times I had playing the server and it only makes me regret what I did more. I am asking for forgiveness and for the opportunity to play loka again. I promise if unbanned, I will follow the loka rules and be a positive influence on the loka community.

Love, Lorax

TgsHalo

+1 I dont really know this player at all but after reading this players appeal I can tell you he should be able to play lokamc right now

D4ndyO_O

In the delicate web of online communities, where every thread is interwoven with the vibrant hues of camaraderie, challenge, and the ceaseless pursuit of shared triumphs, there exists the unforgiving shears of transgression, which, in an unguarded moment, can sever the ties that bind us to the realms we cherish. It is with a heart heavy with regret and a hope trembling with the possibility of redemption that I write in support of a friend who finds himself ensnared in such a predicament, yearning for a return to the world of Loka—a world that, despite his momentary lapse into the shadows, shines all the brighter in his heart.

Once, amidst the tumultuous aftermath of a conquest fraught with the bitter taste of defeat, my friend, alongside others, veiled himself in the garb of inappropriateness, a cloak woven from the very essence of indiscretion. In the heat of that moment, propelled by a misguided attempt to wield humor as a shield against disappointment, they sought to disrupt the tranquility of the spawn. Such actions, he now acknowledges, were marred by the indelible stain of anti-Semitism, a darkness for which there are no shades of justification.

The severity of their choice was met with the swift and unyielding hand of justice, as the gates to Loka were closed to them, perhaps forever. In the solitude of exile, where the echoes of laughter and camaraderie from within those walls seemed to mock his folly, my friend embarked upon a journey of introspection—a pilgrimage through the shadowed valleys of regret and the arduous climb towards the light of understanding. He confesses, with a candor that time has distilled from the vapors of immaturity, that in the moment of his misdeed, he believed himself detached from the world of Loka, indifferent to the bonds that tethered his spirit to its essence.

Yet, as the days unfurled like the pages of a book whose narrative weaves the bitter with the sweet, the realization dawned upon him that Loka was not merely a backdrop for his escapades but a home. A home where the laughter of friends does not fade into the abyss but echoes in the chambers of memory, where the thrill of conquest is not just a fleeting high but a testament to the unity and resilience of its inhabitants. Through the lens of absence, he witnessed, albeit as a ghostly spectator, the life that surged within the walls he had once taken for granted, and a profound regret took root within him, blossoming into a sincere desire for atonement.

It is with a humility tempered by the fires of remorse that he extends his apologies, not as stones to pave his way back to Loka but as seeds, hoping they might find fertile ground in the hearts he has wronged. His contrition is genuine, his apology, a sonnet of sorrow and hope, for he understands now, more than ever, the gravity of his actions, the wounds they inflicted not just upon the fabric of Loka but upon the very ideals it upholds.

In vouching for his return, I do not seek to diminish the gravity of his transgressions nor to make light of the pain they may have caused. Rather, I appeal to the collective heart of Loka, to its capacity for forgiveness, for I have witnessed the metamorphosis of my friend from the chrysalis of regret into a being who yearns to contribute positively to the world he once took for granted. He stands before you not just as a penitent soul seeking re-entry into a lost paradise but as a testament to the possibility of growth, of change.

I ask, therefore, not for an erasure of the past but for the opportunity to allow a wayward traveler to return to the path, to prove through actions louder than words, that he is deserving of a second chance. For in the grand tapestry of Loka, every thread, even those once frayed by folly, can contribute to the strength and beauty of the whole. Let us not deny the possibility of redemption, for in doing so, we deny a part of ourselves, the part that believes in the transformative power of forgiveness.

Thus, with a hope that flutters like a delicate leaf in the winds of uncertainty, I beseech you to consider this appeal, to open the gates of Loka not just to a player, but to a soul reborn from the ashes of his mistakes, eager to walk in the light of contrition and contribute to the tapestry of our shared world with respect, integrity, and the earnest desire to make amends.

In the spirit of understanding and the belief in second chances, I thank you for considering this plea.

+1

MDJayy

+1 positive and kind person, does not really have any hatred for any groups nor enough hatred for any individuals that would cause any sort of harassment or bad environment.
The joke was stupid and immature putting on that skin in spawn but at the end of the day it was an impulsive troll, the dude is widely known across the community to be jewish irl, he is not a neo nazi that wants to spread hate, it was just an impulsive bad immature joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back