Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

UghBraces Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fwishhy

Date of Ban: 07/22/23

Dear Lokans,

I would like to start off this appeal by apologizing to players and staff for my inappropriate actions that led to me being permanently banned. After losing a conquest fight, a couple of my friends and I decided to put on extremely inappropriate skins and cause drama at spawn, this act resulted in a plethora of us being permanently banned from the server. At the time I had thought that I would not want to play loka again. I didn't care about the consequences at the time. I eventually realized that I did care about loka, and I knew I wasn't going to be able to play with the people that I love. Taking more time to reflect upon my actions I deeply regret what I did as it was anti-Semitic and inappropriate. I cannot apologize enough to anyone who was offended by my actions, I am deeply sorry and hope you can accept this apology. Over the past couple months I have watched streams of my friends playing loka and it reminds me of all the great times I had playing the server and it only makes me regret what I did more. I am asking for forgiveness and for the opportunity to play loka again. I promise if unbanned, I will follow the loka rules and be a positive influence on the loka community.

Love, Lorax
+1 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back