Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unban Appeal Batoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

dzne

(Posting this for Batoe Since he does not have a Forums account)

Dear Loka Staff,

I am writing to appeal the ban that I received on Loka minecraft I am very sorry for the words that I used and the harm that they caused. I understand now that what I said was wrong and I regret my actions.

I have been banned for one year and in this time, I have learned a lot about myself and the impact of my words. I have become a more compassionate and friendly person, and I am committed to using my words and actions to uplift and support others, rather than to hurt them.

I want to take this opportunity to apologize to anyone who was affected by my words. I understand that my words were hurtful and offensive, and I am truly sorry. I promise that I will never use language like that again and I will work on becoming a better person.

I know that I have let you and the other members of the server down, but I hope that you will give me another chance to prove that I have changed and that I can be a valuable and respectful member of the community.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I am sorry for any inconvenience that I have caused and I hope that you will give me the opportunity to make things right.

Sincerely, batoe

Zaidgvv

Bros been banned for like 2 years and I haven't seen him in like forever so I think he's changed +1

Steak__

-1 as a long-time member of the Loka community this man here is a burden. his gangster persona in real life and thug behavior has no room in Loka. this type of personality should not be displayed in front of highly impressionable children. please keep this 'thug' locked up for longer.

SigmaFlash

Slicer
+1 as a real-life gangster/thug, i feel like the thug community NEEDS batoe back. I mean seriously guys where are ALL MY THUGS AT? I feel as if Loka tries to stop all the gangsters from being themself on Loka. BUT, let me tell you something. You can take the Loka out of the thug, BUT you can't take the thug out the Loka.

doota

+1 as a real-life gangster/thug, i feel like the thug community NEEDS batoe back. I mean seriously guys where are ALL MY THUGS AT? I feel as if Loka tries to stop all the gangsters from being themself on Loka. BUT, let me tell you something. You can take the Loka out of the thug, BUT you can't take the thug out the Loka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back