Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

unban appeal (on behalf of supremeace)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJglizzyy

I am here today to appeal from the server LokaMC. The reason I am banned is for hacking 3 months ago, however I am not sure when I got warned for this whatso ever. I was doing my daily cove run with my town members and I got called for dinner (like any human does) so I logged off and ate my dinner. When I tried to log on I was banned. I didn't bother appealing for 3 months, but the grief without lokamc got to me.

I regret the action of cheating and I have changed. I understand 3 months isn't long enough of a ban, but having the "permanent" ban removed from loka would be greatly appreciated even if it's 12 months. I just want to return to the server and run cove again. I hope the staff consider this appeal on a nicer behalf.

Sincerly, SupremeAce.

Last edited:

404Lucas

Muted
-1 Used AI. Besides that, 3 months is way too short for someone who didn't even try to hide his cheats.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We see no reason why we should warn you about hacking and cheating on the server. It is far too soon for us to consider lifting your ban, you have a long way to go before we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back