Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unban Appeal Thissaaaaadagoat

Status
Not open for further replies.

THISSAAAAADAGOAT

Muted
Dear staffmembers,

Hello, I am thissaaaaadagoat and I am playing 1 year on Loka. I hope you will understand everything from this appeal, because English is not my thing. Firstly, I want to say that I am banned for X-Ray and I think it is because I did this in the Town. I hope staff can forgive me. The reason I used X-ray is, because it is Handy and people told me all staff member don’t look at it and you just can use it, so I did that, before looking at the rules of the server. So it is a mistake from me and I hope I can get a second change. I hope the ban can change from permbanned to a shorter one, but then I will promise not using it again. I hope everything was clear, if not just dm me on discord: Thijs | WaJoThissa#4608.

Thanks for your time

Last edited:

Dqnnny

Muted
-1. You can't just use cheats because it is handy 🤣. What are you using xray for in town? You mining diamonds there because you are losing all of your sets on zyre?

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
You xrayed for an obscene amount of ores. This scale of cheating is not far off duping. We will not be reducing the ban at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back