Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darhki

Hello, lokans i won't state the reason I was banned because it was written in my last appeal https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/darhkis-3rd-unban-appeal.6679/

I would like to apologize again once more for what me and my friends did 10 months ago. Also, the reason I made another appeal so soon is because I saw that all my other friends got unbanned and I would love to play with them once again as winter break just started and I have more free time to play because there is no school. So I'm asking for one more chance to play with everyone and all my old friends. I'm very sorry once again for what I did I really hope you guys can consider my appeal and let me play on your server once again.

happy holidays sincerely,

Darhki

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Ordinarily, we would say there is too little time between appeals, but due to the recent Yuletide unbans we understand why you have. Because it was your only offense and we are in a more generous mood with Yuletide being around the corner, we will be lifting the ban. As with others in your situation, you will remain on a warning so please familiarise yourself with our rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back