Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unban request Cracky_K0ksberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cracky_K0ksberg

Cracky_K0ksberg
Dear Lokamc Moderation Team,
I am writing to appeal the ban that was recently placed on my account for hacking. I assure you that I have not engaged in any form of hacking, cheating, or any activities that violate the server's rules or policies. I have been an active player on Lokamc for quite some time, and I have always tried to abide by the rules and promote a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for everyone. The ban has come as a complete shock to me, as I was not involved in any malicious activities or unfair advantages during my gameplay. I understand that the server's administrators and moderators have a responsibility to maintain a clean and fair gaming environment, and I appreciate the effort put into ensuring a positive experience for all players. However, I believe that my ban was a result of a misunderstanding. To further clarify, I am more than willing to cooperate and provide any additional information or evidence to prove my innocence. I kindly request the Lokamc moderation team to reconsider their decision and remove the ban on my account. I am passionate about this server and have invested a significant amount of time building relationships and contributing positively to the community. Being banned falsely is sad for me, and I would be grateful for the opportunity to continue playing and rejoining the community. I appreciate your time and attention to this matter. If there is any further information needed or any steps I should take to resolve this situation, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am eager to show my innocence and get back to enjoying the game with my friends.
Thank you for considering my appeal, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
Cracky_koksberg

StulenKaiser

+1

Er hat immer versucht Fair und ordentlich zu spielen = He always tried to play fair and square ~Walter Frosch​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back