Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Updates to Territories

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
The OP has been updated to reflect the latest changes to Policies and Perks. The updates are below as well.

• 1-5 tGens: Mastery - 10% increased town leveling
  • 6-10 tGens: Miner's Ferver - You gain Haste I while in your town or your territory.
  • 11-15 tGens: Increased Learning I - 10% increased xp gain
  • 16-20 tGens: Improved Infrastructure II - Speed II Roads
  • 21-25 tGens: Increased Learning II - 20% xp gain
  • 26-30 tGens: Rares Generated by Supply Stations
  • 31-35 tGens: Inter-alliance-town beacon travel
  • 36-40 tGens: Supply Station loot increased.
  • 41-45 tGens: No Taxation without Representation - Your town is longer subject to Capital Taxes
  • 46-50 tGens: Air Defense

• Pearl Override - The Capital and its allies are able to throw ender pearls in enemy towns whether they possess the Air Defense territory perk or not.
  • Hell on Earth: The Nether and the Overworld merge! Monsters in the overworld have a percentage chance to spawn as Nether monsters.
  • Higher/Lower Taxes: The capital can increase taxes to 8% or decrease to 3%.
  • Homefield Advantage: The capital and its allies all gain Speed I whilst in their towns and territories.

MasterAegon

Slicer
It will be the next addition to territories once it's been refined. I don't want to describe much as most aspects are fluid atm.

Zor95

Slicer
Bugs/Inconsistencies

• Haste I does not apply to town owned territory
  • Air Superiority is the active policy but it is posted as Pearl Override
  • /g info tax information does not update for the taxation policy
  • Final generator cost does not calculate taxes

Grubul

Slicer
for Town perks we have /g perks

but for territory perks, could we have a /g t perks ? or something? so we know what we have?

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Ah, used to be there, but accidentally got replaced with the non-working /g territory banner command.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Doubt it. It was gonna be so that TGens could display your town's banner on them when you spawned in new ones. Sounds cool, would be cool, but it's not very important.

Back