Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Vqmen Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuhAlex

Im Speaking on behalf on Vqmen/TwizzyRichz/8Glory

Date Of Ban 02/15/23

Ign When Ban 8Glory
Ign Now TwizzyRichz
Hello players of Lokamc

My name is Vqmen and I was the average Loka ganking player. I would join towns to have fun and gank with my friends. But one day I got mad at a better player than me. Instead of putting in the hours of playing I decided to download a hack client and started hacking.

When I got banned

What I was banned for: I was banned for hacking in a conquest. I hacked for 2-3 days while I was hacking. I was having fun without realizing the consequences and the effect I would have on players I cheated. Cheating gives an advantage and now I have come to realize that cheating isn’t right and removes the skill aspect of any game in general and the hours you have to put in a game to be good. I understand that now While my time away from Loka i have stopped cheating in minecraft and became a fully legit player

Why I alted (I alted 2 months ago)

I alted because I was upset that i was banned and at the time i only played loka and it was my favorite server. But that isn’t an excuse to break the rulesI didn’t care about getting banned while alting because none of my friends played loka at the time. Me being stupid didn't realize what would happen if i alted. P.S (Just don't evade because they find out 100% of the time) when I evaded I slimmed the chances of me ever being unbanned so i stopped alting and waited to appeal. (This is my second appeal) This made the original ban longer because if i was just patient then maybe i would have been unbanned and this appeal would have never existed.

Conclusion

In Conclusion, my hacking and alted made my ban longer than would’ve been unbanned. My Friends started to play loka and i hope to be playing with them. Thank you for Reading my appeal. Have a Great Day.

My Discord is vqmen._

Last edited:

Obstinance

-1 everyone knows hacking is wrong before they do it, it’s against server rules because it’s wrong. then you got mad that you were banned for breaking the rules and broke another rule by alting. more time.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
While it is a strong appeal and it is clear you are on the right path, it is still too soon for us to be able to lift the ban due to the recent ban evading. If you stay on the path you are on then there is every chance we will be able to consider future appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back